Chapter 76

*Amarin in MM*

"Payton" August called her name as she walked in the room.

"August" she called his name as she walked to his side of the bed.

"What you was doing" he asked her as she sat down beside him.

"I fixed Adam a bottle, Shawn wants to go to the gym later on so imma take him" she told him as she pulled the covers down so she could see his leg.

"Payton you gone turn me on touching me like that" August told her as she rubbed the scars.

"I have to feel them to make sure their healing" she said standing up grabbing her medical bag.

"I got a question" he said and she nodded.

"I'm listening" she told him as she prepped herself.

"Why you be some calm" he asked her and she looked at him.

"Cause I know God got me" she told him and he smacked his teeth.

"I'm talking about in moments when you suppose to be hysterical or upset you just be calm, like with the Shawn situation." August told her and she shrugged.

"Because there's no reason for me to mad about something, whatever happens I'm okay with it " Payton told him and he nodded.

"It's gone burn" she told him as she looked up at him.

"I know go ahead" August said as he laid his head back and relaxed.

He trusted Payton and he knew she knew what she was doing. She was healing his stitches faster than going to a doctor ever week. After the burn began to calm down, Payton put a band aid on it and cleaned up.

"You can give your crutches a break even though you don't use them anyways" she told him as she wiped down the table.

"Thanks Payton" he said and she leaned over and kissed him.

"Your welcome" she turned and as she walked off Shawn knocked.

"Wassup Shawn" she said as she put her bag up.

"I'm hungry and Adam needs his bottle" he handed Adam over to August.

"Alright I'll fix breakfast" she told him as she hugged him and left the room.

"Shawn let me ask you something" August said, the only person what was closer to Payton then Pierre was Shawn.

"Yea" he said as he sat down on the bottom of the bed.

"Do you know why Payton so calm in situations" he asked him and he nodded.

"Pay-Pay is calm because when she comes to realization that she don't care what happens their nothing you can do to change hea' mind" he told him and August nodded, that's sounded like Payton.

"Alright cool" August kissed Adam in the cheek.

"Pierre what are you doing" Amarin asked as she walked in the court.

"I'm practicing plays wassup baby" he walked over pulling her into him.

"I have to tell you something" Amarin said and he nodded.

"Let's sit down" he told her as he grabbed her hand walking over to the bench.

"Okay baby wassup" Pierre asked as he scooted closer to her.

"Lauren got cheated on by Jamel with Shawn's mother and they kidnapped Shawn but I think Payton found out him because Michelle hasn't turned up dead. But that not the issue" Amarin told him and he was confused.