Chapter 14

*Da'Layla in the MM*

Payton phone started ringing loud waking Keyshawn up. He looked over to see Payton asleep with the covers over her head. Shaking her she groaned loudly.

"Pay-Pay your phone is ringing" he said and she sigh rolling over grabbing it off the dresser.

"Hello" she answered without looking at the contact.

"Payton where you at girl, the rehearsal is about to start" Dejah voice came through the phone.

"This Paris time got my life so messed up man" she said sighing as she rubbed her eyes.

"Right, Amarin said come on we gone wait on you" Dejah said and Payton sat up to see August gone.

"Alright I'm coming" she said and Dejah hung up.

"Morning Shawn" she said speaking to Keyshawn as he sat up beside her.

"Morning Pay-Pay, I called my moms last night like you told me to" he told her and she nodded.

"Good, come on let's go brush our teeth" she said as she threw the covers off her getting off the bed.

"I took a shower last night" he told her as he stood beside her in the bathroom as she grabbed their toothbrushes.

"Good, here you go" she said as she put toothpaste on hers then handed it to him.

"Thank you" he said and she nodded as she ran her toothbrush under the water before brushing her teeth.

The two brush their teeth and washed their faces. Once they finished, Keyshawn got dressed in the bathroom and Payton got dressed in the room.

She dressed in a black t-shirt with some black jeans alone with her black 1's. Once she dressed she gathered all her hair materials and walked in the bathroom.

"Pay-Pay we didn't have to dress up, i wanted to wear black today" he said and she shook her head no.

"No it's fine, you look nice" she said and he smiled wide.

"Thank you, you look nice too" he told her and she smiled.

"Alright kid, come on let's do something to this hair" she said as she sat everything down.

"I want ponytail today" he said and she nodded as she grabbed the brush and began brushing his hair.

She finished the both of their hair within fifteen minutes. Once she finished she grabbed her phone and wallet. As they walked out the room, she dialed amarin's number.

"Yo Amarin, where we suppose to go" she asked as they waited on the elevator.

"It's a car outside waiting on you, he'll bring you" she said and Payton said ok as she walked on the elevator pressing one.

"Also I have to talk to you about something" Amarin said and Payton stepped back.

"Cool, I'll be there in a minute" she said and Amarin hung up.

"You hungry" she asked Keyshawn as the elevator opened.

"No ma'am" he said and she nodded as they headed out the hotel.

They got in their car and headed to the destination.

Meanwhile at the wedding James and his wife were having a disagreement about Payton. She didn't like Payton and she didn't wanna be at the wedding if Payton was gone be there.

"James I wanna go home" she whined and James sigh.

"Well caught a flight home" he said  and she smacked her teeth.