Chapter 13

*P'Asia, Amarin & Pierre's daughter in MM*

It was 11 at night and everybody was just now getting to their hotel room. The flight was longer than ever. August was walking Payton to her hotel room since he was holding her bag.

"And here we are" she said and August was so tired.

"My room right there" he said pointing across the hall as he looked at his key card.

"Are we the only one on this hall" she asked as she opened the door to the beautiful room. It was gorgeous.

"Well this is beautiful" she said as she looked around, it was like a condo.

It had a living room area, a room with a closet, a step in shower, a fridge, a stove and a patio which was her favorite spot. As she looked around she noticed August wasn't following her no more. Walking into the room he was asleep on her bed.

"Wow" she said as she seen he had made hisself comfortable.

He took his shoes off, his shirt off and he put their bags down. A smoked crept up on her face as she walked over to her bag.  She squatted down and grabbed her huge shirt and some boy shorts.

She headed for the shower closing the door. She pinned her hair up as she started the shower. She grabbed her phone and played her music, Teachme by Musiq Soulchild. She undressed and took her a relaxing shower.

Half a hour later, she was got out the shower and dressed in her night clothes. She put her dirty clothes up and grabbed her laptop. She walked out the bathroom to see August still asleep, she just let him be.

She walked to the patio and sat in the chair. It was chill outside and the sun had already went down. She couldn't believe she was in Paris right now, she wanted to travel but never had time in her schedule to do so.

She sat on her patio and typed two chapters on a hour. She grew tired so she got up and went in. She was assuming Keyshawn was staying with the kids cause he decided he didn't wanna stay with her.

Walking in the room August was still asleep. She put her laptop on charge and climbed in bed beside him. She turned her back to him and she closed her eyes saying her prayers before going to sleep.

August woke up confused. He started looking around so he could remember where he was. He looked to the left of him to see a body. He sigh rubbing his hands down his face. He couldn't believe what he was thinking.

"Aye shorty you gotta go" he said and she didn't budge. He sat up a lip bit turning her over.

"Aye" he shook her and she groaned.

"You gotta get out" he said and she turned over mugging him.

"August if you don't leave me alone and take yo ass back to sleep" she said and he smiled, that all he could do.

"My bad" he said and she rolled over on her stomach going back to sleep.

He stood up and stretch. His bones popped and he yawned big. He walked to her bathroom and used the restroom then walked back out the bathroom to see Payton asleep.

"Payton I'm about to go alright" he said and she opened her eyes looking at him.

"That's cool" she said sighing as she closed her eyes.

He walked over to his bag picking it up. He stuck his feet in his shoes. He grabbed his phone and left out the door. Walking across the hall he unlocked his room and went in. He walked to his room to see someone he least expect.

"Bianca" he said and she looked up to smiling at him.

"Hey August" she said standing up walking over to him hugging his neck.