Milk and Cookies

Harry Styles is 17. He recently got kicked out of his parent's home and has been having trouble finding other living arrangements. That is until he comes across a family that needs a live in Nanny. Naturally, he used his charm to get the job and started living with the Tomlinson family to take care of their three-year-old son, Louis. All was good until Harry went off the rails.

*.*.*.*.*.

"Harry, we're going out now. Please have him to bed early tonight so he can go to daycare in the morning. We'll bring you back some dessert." Jasmine, Louis's mother said sweetly. Harry was tired of her sickeningly sweet voice. He wished she would just shut the fuck up.

"Don't worry, you two go on and enjoy yourselves." Harry replied faking a smile but making sure that his dimples showed. Harry doesn't know when it started, but he can't stand the Tomlinsons anymore. Sure, they're lovely people but he can no longer trust them after they constantly go out and stick their son with him. Often times they come home drunk and every so often they don't come home at all! Harry is sick and tired of their shit, so he has to stop it. But being the gracious person that he is, Harry let them go out one last time.

"We'll see you later boys. Louis, be good."

"Yes mummy!" Louis yelled excitedly.

"If you're good, we can go to the carnival on Saturday." Louis's dad, Matthew said.

"Promise!?" Louis asked.

"Yes. And Maybe Harry will come with us?" Matthew asked. Harry smiled and nodded his head.

"Harry would love to!" He said. Louis jumped around in excitement causing his parents to laugh and Harry to force a grin.

"Okay boo, we have to get going now, we'll see you later." Matthew spoke before grabbing Jasmine's hand and walking out of the door.

"Hawey! Can we play a game?!" Louis shouted excitedly. Harry nodded and put on a genuine smile. The truth is, Harry did not hate Louis. Harry actually thought that Louis was adorable, it was just his parents. They hired Harry so they did not have to take care of him when they want to go out and get drunk. Harry wanted to do Louis a favor and raise him correctly because his parents hadn't. Thankfully they won't get to ruin another child's life.

*.*.*.*.*.

When Jasmine and Matthew got back, it was just as Harry suspected: they were both piss drunk. Harry rolled his eyes at them and helped them get to bed. Once they were in bed, Harry put his plan in action.

"Would you like a cookie before bed?" Harry asked the two. He knew that they wouldn't turn down sweets when they were college girl wasted. So, after them yelling about how much they loved cookies, Harry went downstairs to get the cookies that he made after he put Louis to bed. The couple ate two or three cookies each then turned in for bed. Little did they know what secret ingredient Harry put in them. They won't wake up for anything.

Harry went over to the bedroom door and locked it making sure to not wake Louis because he actually cared for the boy. Harry turned and removed the blade from this pocket.

1, 2, melatonin's coming for you
3, 4, baby won't you lock the door
5, 6, I'm done with this
7, 8, it's getting late, so close your eyes, and sleep the days...

Carefully, Harry walked up to the horrible parents who had the audacity to call themselves the parents of a three-year-old boy, who barely ever seed them because they're always either in a club somewhere or in their bed with a fucking hangover! Harry could not take this shit anymore. Harry needed it to stop. For the child.

I- no, Harry, walked over to the bed and ran the cold blade across his skin careful not to cut himself. We walked over to Jasmine, figuring that it would be easiest to kill her first because he couldn't stand her. She was also cheating on her husband. Harry lined the blade up against her throat and slit it without a second thought. He moved on to her arm, now sitting on the fresh corpse. He started to carve the word "Whore" Into her left arm. On her right, he wrote "Slut". He wrote the words "Cheater" and "unfaithful" on either of her legs.

Moving on to Matthew, who was secretly gay and would also cheat on his wife with men, then turn around and tell his son how bad it is to be gay. Harry was not going to stand for this hypocrisy, so he had to die too. Harry cut down Matthew's arms with the knife then looked to his pants. He slowly pulled down Matthew's pants and underwear, the cold air making the penis jump a bit. Harry grabbed it and cut if off in one slice.

Now all Harry had to do, wat wait until the morning when Louis goes to daycare. When he picks him up afterwards, he tells Louis that his parents went away on vacation and told him to take him to their old beach house. And that's what he did. But of course, he couldn't let his work be seen nor forgotten. Pictures of the gore were taken, and the house burned down. Never again will Jasmine and Matthew Tomlinson would never ruin anyone else's lives ever again.

Hush little baby, drink you spoiled milk,
I'm fucking crazy, need my prescription pills,
Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you
A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison too...

To be continued?