Be mine, Senpai

This is pure fiction and I do not wish any of this on anyone. Warning for fictional violence, this is based off of a game so please don't read if you're easily offended.

Louis was a transfer student who had instantly fallen in love with his classmate Harry. The two never talked and they definitely were never friends. Despite this, Louis knew everything about him. His full name, his age, all of his friends, his school schedule, his grades, and even his address. He knew that Harry lived alone and his daily schedule. He would do anything to get Harry to notice him. And I mean ANYTHING.

A rumor spread that Taylor was going to confess her crush on Harry. Obviously, Louis couldn't have this, so he knew what needed to be done. Everyone had to go. All three of Harry's friends, all of his acquaintances, and especially Taylor. First, he would take care of the acquaintances Kendall, Nick, Gemma, and Kasey. One by one, they all started to... no longer show up to school. Each of them kidnapped, gagged, then met a different fate. One drowned, one starved, one electrocuted, one burned.

The friends each lured to their own deaths. A suicide at the school, one still in his basement, and the other one, well, Louis doesn't like to speak of that one.

At last, that Thursday had arrived, and Taylor was the only one left. From his source, Taylor was having some... Problems with her home life. Louis thought very hard about how to use that to his advantage. At last, he knew exactly how he would get her to his basement. How he would torture her and kill her the next day after school.

A note left in Taylor's locker was all that was needed for Louis's plan to be in motion.

*.*.*.*.*.

"Hello? You wanted to talk?" Taylor asked to presumably no one. The note in her locker said to meet on the school roof after school. There were three things that Taylor was wondering: who left this note, what did they want to talk about, and why her?

"Taylor?" A voice asked. She spun around and saw a boy. She vaguely recognized him as a face that she's seen glaring at him.

"I've seen you around, what's your name?" She asked.

"It's Louis. Not that you'll..." Louis trailed off.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"Nothing. I wanted to talk to you though. I heard about what's going on with your family. The details might be a bit botched though. Could you explain it?" Louis asked as he walked towards her. Taylor visibly paled as she thought about her dreaded home life.

"Umm, I'm sorry, Lewis, was it?"

"It's Louis." He corrected. Daft slut. Harry deserves someone who's actually intelligent. Not some dumbass who can't even remember a simple and common name such as mine. Louis thought to himself.

"Sorry. I don't think I know you well enough to tell you about that. It's nothing against you, We're just not close enough for that." Taylor said sympathetically. The sympathy was false, but the reasoning was true.

"Tay, I know you way better than you think. You can trust me." Louis smiled. Though it was barely visible, a flash of mischief mixed with... something else, entered Louis's eye and disappeared just as fast.

"Louis, don't call me Tay. Don't you find it odd that this is the first time we've spoken? I'm sorry but we're not friends." Taylor said then got up to start walking away.

"Wait! I know you better than you think!" Louis said getting up but not moving.

"Goodbye, Louis. Please don't ever do this again. Besides, what could you even know about me? We don't talk." Taylor said not turning around.