Tommo's Boy

It all started when they went on that field trip. The end of the year trip to the Princess Park Theme Park. Harry just had to be in Louis's group. It wasn't a bad thing, actually, it was almost like fate. The rest of the group just had to ditch them. In retrospect, it was an amazing idea.

*.*.*.*.*.

"Hey Louis, you should go check on Harry. He's been in the bathroom for a while." Niall suggested.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked

"Because I'm still eating, duh." Niall rolled his eyes. Liam rolled his eyes and continued to text Zayn who wasn't in our group.

"Liam's not eating." I stated.

"Just go check on your crush, idiot." Liam said. I flushed pink at the words 'your crush'. He was not my crush, I just thought he was cute. That's all. Nothing more. And it's not like we're best friends or anything, we're just normal, joke around in class friends. Just kidding! Harry was one of my best friends.

"Ugh, he's not my crush." I grumbled as I got up to see why Harry was taking so long. I walked in and didn't see him, but I heard soft, heavy breathing coming from one of the stalls. "Harry?" I called out.

The breathing immediately halted, and I knew exactly what he was doing. Dirty boy.

"Yes?" Harry called back. His voice was slightly more gruff than normal. Not gonna lie, it was hot.

"Liam said hurry up and come out." I said then and idea came to mind.

"I'll be out soon." He joked.

"I meant the bathroom not the closet." I joked. Harry laughed a bit.

"Fuck off. Both of you." I could practically hear the grin on his face.

"Well fine then." I opened the door like I was leaving and let it close as if I did. The quiet, ragged breaths soon started up again and I obviously had to scare him. It was basically the law. As I crept closer to the stall next to his, the breathing got more and more ragged. I have no clue how I was able to keep it together. I started to notice little grunts and squeaks leaking from his stall when I got into the one next to his.

I can't believe he's really doing this in an amusement park. After silently closing the door behind me, I stood on the toilet seat and peered over the wall. I knew what Harry was doing 'that', but I didn't expect him to be completely pantless with his phone in one hand playing some random gay porn, and his dick in the other. A thin layer of sweat coated his face and neck area as he pumped at his hard dick. This was going to be priceless. I laid my arms across the top and put my head on top of them before a shit eating grin spread across my face.

"Whatcha doing?" I say like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb. Harry jumps and goes wide eyed and flushes a deep red color. He tries to cover up but just ends up looking at me mortified.

"Louis what the fuck?!" He asks voice shaking a bit.

"You dirty, dirty boy." I smirked. "The boys will love this." I say evilly.

"You wouldn't." Harry challenged.

"Oh, I definitely would, but I won't."

"Why not?" Harry asked suspiciously.

"I want to relish this moment. The moment I caught innocent little Harry Styles spanking it in a public bathroom." I say as the smirk on my face returns to its original shit eating grin. Harry flushed red again.