Found

BREAKING NEWS

Local boy Harry Styles has gone missing. He was last heard from by his friend Liam Payne. From what we can gather, the two we're on a hike in the mountains when a bad snowstorm hit. Liam thought Harry was right behind him in the blinding snow but didn't think to turn around to check. The thick snow and the strong winds made it nearly impossible to see. Liam said that he waited almost an hour for the 19-year-old and called out his name several times but to no avail. The local authorities and Harry's friends and family all strongly urge you to help them look for the missing boy in the mountains on Saturday, January 14, and again on Monday, January 16. More on the story, at 9.

It had been nearly two weeks since this story had run, and I have gone on both trips to look for the missing boy and some even on my own. I'm planning on going again in a few days but this time, I'll spend a week in the mountains, searching every nook and cranny, every inch of that mountain until I find that boy. I can't have another Eleanor on my hands; I don't think I could handle that.

For those of you who don't know, my name is Louis Tomlinson. I'm a world class geologist, biologist, and explorer. You might be wondering why I'm so keen on finding this missing boy. Five years ago, a little girl by the name of Eleanor Calder wandered from her home in the early hours of the morning. Allegedly, she wandered around and ended up freezing to death in the nearby mountains. I found out that she admired me, and I've never been the same since.

But now I'm going into the mountains and looking for the list hiker for a week. If I cannot find him, then he is likely dead and covered in snow. I push this into the back of my mind and continue to pack my bag. I only pack what's necessary, such as two sleeping bags, rope, food, a blanket, extra clothes, air activated heat pads, flashlights, and a camera. I also packed 7 portable chargers just in case. I really hope I find this boy. He looks so innocent, and I don't think he's going to survive much longer...

Day 1 in the mountains

It's a bit colder up here than I thought. I ate a big meal before I left so, I won't be hungry anytime soon. Night fall will be coming soon so I should set up my tent soon. The wind isn't blowing hard so it shouldn't take that much time. Also, it's not supposed to snow for a week. I can only hope that I've found him before the week is up.

Day 2 in the mountains

Still no luck. I don't want to write too much because I still want to search more before I set up my tent. I only ate half of one of the prepared meals. God only knows the last time Harry had something to eat. That is, if there's a Harry left when I find him. I made sure to make double what I usually eat so I would still have half to make my way back down or when I find Harry. He's probably scared. I really hope I find him soon.

Day 3 in the mountains

I made it to a cave! The blowing wind has no way of keeping me awake tonight. I can finally be bright eyed, and bushy tailed to while searching. Maybe I'll collect some rock samples to analyze once I get back to the lab. That would be nice. I'll make sure to also check the cave to see if Harry wandered in here during that storm, they got caught in. I really really hope he's okay. He's only 19.

Day 4 in the mountains

Harry is still nowhere to be found. I'm extremely fucking worried at this point. I only have three more days left. I'm praying that I can find him. Before I left, my coworker Niall asked why I was wasting my time when the police can look for him. All I could say was Eleanor. Whether he's a fan or not, I vowed to never let someone die in the mountains if I can help. If I can't, I go back to studying rocks. But I'll be damned if I let my search be for nothing. I don't care if it's rocks, a boy or a corpse. But hopefully, the boy. I still have enough food and water for both of us. Let's hope it doesn't all go to waste on me.