Love at First Click

"That's all for this week my children! Stay beautiful!" Harry said as he finished recording this week's video. It was a makeup tutorial on how to look like a broken doll. After sending the video to his assistant and best friend Zayn, he was he his face and got ready for Vidcon.

"You ready for your meet and greet Hazza?" Zayn asked. Harry nodded and jumped around like a small child would.

"I'm so ready! This is my first year at Vidcon as a creator! I think I'll live stream it to everyone! And you have to be in it!" Harry rambled. Zayn looked at him with a look that said, 'are you high?!'

"No more coffee for you." He shook his head.

"Wait, there's coffee?!" Harry exclaimed happily. Zayn laughed at the excited boy's nature as they got ready for the convention.

*.*.*.*.*.

"Should we do more memes or less memes in the new video?" Louis asked his best friends Niall and Liam. The three of them had a shared channel called "Fantabulous!" Where they did all kinds of videos. Vlogs, challenges, make-up tutorials, prank, and even the occasional urban exploration.

Niall and Liam speak at the same time with Niall saying 'more' and Liam saying 'less'. The three friends looked at each other then laughed.

"How about we start getting ready for our panel and we can worry about the meme count later, okay?" Louis suggested. Niall and Liam agreed with these terms. When they were leaving their hotel room, they ran into two people.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." The one with raven black hair spoke.

"It's fine." Liam brushed off respectfully but before they could walk away, the tall lad with curly hair suddenly gasped.

"Wait a minute! You're fantabulous!" He said happily. The three lads grinned at the recognition.

"Yeah, we are. Are you a fan?" Louis asked politely.

"Yeah, a bit. We're also sharing a panel." The boy said happily.

"Oh, you're PrettyinStyles?" Louis asked again, this time, he took in the boy's facial features. He had big green eyes, plump pink lips that had a glittery shine as if he was wearing lip gloss.

"Yep. This is Zayn and I'm Harry." Harry introduced.

"Nice to meet you." Niall spoke. "I'm Niall, and this is Liam and Louis." The five exchanged 'nice to meet ya's' and end up walking to the panel together. Which their fans absolutely love by the way.

*.*.*.*.*.

During the meeting and greet, the five became pretty good friends and decided to go get dinner and a few drinks. Turns out they have a lot in common like their love of singing and all being from California. After a bit of light drinking, they became tipsy, so they decided to go hang out in Harry and Zayn's hotel room and watch a movie or two.

Niall, Liam, and Zayn pile onto one bed while Louis and Harry not so subtly cuddle on the other. Not even 30 minutes into the movie, the three stooges as Louis kept calling them had fallen asleep, leaving Louis and Harry to cuddle and giggle as they talked about everything and nothing.

"Louis?" Harry giggled in his intoxicated and half-asleep state.

"Yeah?" Louis giggled back looking at Harry. He had a slight blush spread across his face.

"Hehe. I like you and your cute little face." The tall boy giggled then kissed Louis's forehead causing the small boy to blush furiously, then giggle like mad. He held onto Harry's face as he began to speak.

"Your face is cuter. And I like you more." Louis slurred a bit. The two blushing, and giggly boys stared into each other's eyes. The next thing either of them knew, their lips were firmly pressed together in a sweet but sloppy kiss.

"Awww." A voice cooed from behind the two. They turned over to see Niall with his phone out.

"Fuck off Nigel." Harry smirked, then went back to kissing the short boy. His tiny boy.