Corsets and Panties

"What to wear, what to wear?" I think aloud as I push clothes from one side to the other in my closet. "Definitely the black skinnies... Maybe a band tee... Do these match? Mmm... Yep!"

"Louis! Time for breakfast!" My mum yells from the kitchen.

"On my way!" I yell back. I quickly tighten my corset before throwing on the rest of my clothes.

Yeah, that's my big secret. I, Louis Tomlinson, like to wear corsets. I also wear panties and not boxers. Originally, the corsets were just to help my posture, but I started to take a liking to them so some days I wear corsets to school. I always wear the panties though. They just make me feel sexy. What's wrong with feeling sexy?

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. My stepdad Dan and my mum are making plates for my siblings and me.

"Good morning, everyone." I said before sitting in the seat between Lottie and Doris, my oldest and youngest little sisters. They all said their good mornings and did the usual morning routine. The girls gossiped about the newest makeup and what not, Ernest and Doris babbled in their own language about God knows what, and I texted my friends to find out what we're doing after school.

Tommo-the-tease: what's going on for today after school?
Master_Malik: Idk any ideas?
Luckycharms: no clue
LemurPayne: you guys are hopeless.
Master_Malik: 🖕
Baker_Boii: we love you too, Liam 🙄

Our friend group likes to have fun and we always tease each other like that. Although, it's usually Zayn making the snarky remarks.

My mum put down a plate of waffles, eggs and fruit in front of those of us with teeth, and some banana slices for the babies. We eventually just met up outside of the school before the first class to discuss our plans.

"Why not go to my house?" I offered.

"Too many of people." Niall said.

"My house?" Liam asked.

"Are your sisters home?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded and agreed to not go there.

"We could go to my house. Gemma won't be home" Harry spoke. The five of us grinned in agreement and went to class. We were almost late, but it was worth it.

*.*.*.*.*

After school, we ended up at Harry's house, I shot my mom a text telling her where I was. All of our parents knew each other so she was okay with. That day, we ended up playing video games, and all around chilling the whole rest of the day.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up again. Niall was laying on my side for some reason. I checked my phone and saw that it was around 2 in the morning. Gently, I pushed Niall off of me so I could go to the bathroom. I did my business then washed my hands but for some reason, I was really uncomfortable. Then I remembered that I was wearing a corset. My favorite one at that.

I took my shirt off to loosen it when the door opened. I snapped my head around mortified as a sleepy Harry stopped in his tracks. A look of confusion spread across his face as I stood there in a red corset with an even redder face.

"What the hell?" Harry said in a sleepy and bewildered tone. "What are you wearing?" Harry laughs a bit. I could tell he wasn't making fun of me; he was just trying to ease the tension.

"Erm... It's-it's a corset. To help me with my posture." My cheeks burned as I explained. Harry bit his lip in contemplation which I found hot. He saw that I kept glancing behind him and came in and closed the door.

"So, do you wear them all the time? The corsets I mean," Harry asked.

"No, I usually don't wear them to school, but I wanted to today. I didn't intend on spending the night. This is extremely embarrassing."