Love Bites pt 2

And we continue.

4 years later

*Louis POV*

Harry and I are having our weekly date night tonight, and I want to look fabulous. But it feels like I've already worn all of these, and they lost their magic. The date is in about five hours, so I figure I have time to go shopping with Niall. And thank God he's my roommate, because I really did not want to call him.

"NIALL!" I scream hoping he's awake. My hopes are true as Niall comes running down the hallway of our house.

"Louis?! What's wrong?! What happened?! Are you hurt?!" the Irish boy rambles as he tries to catch his breath. I just stare blankly at him until he can finally breathe.

"Take me shopping." I simply state.

"Louis you have got to stop doing that." Niall sighs. "Let's go." I can always count on Niall.

"Yay! I love you my little leprechaun! I'll ask Zayn if he wants to come with us."

"No thanks." Zayn's voice calls from the hallway.

"When did you get here?" Niall asks in surprise.

"After Louis screamed for you." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Fine then. Enjoy being home alone." I sass as Niall and I head down the steps and out the door. New clothes, here I come!

*.*.*.*.*.

When we get to the mall, we go gay to the food court. Since Niall was pouty in the car, I promised that I would buy him one meal from one place.

"Lou! Can we get Thrashers?!" Niall asks like an excited child.

"But they don't sell meals... Just fries."

"And lemonade! That's basically a meal!

"Fine." I say reluctantly going to buy my little leprechaun and I some signature Thrashers fries and lemonade.

A. N
For those who are confused, Thrashers is a little boardwalk shop in Ocean City, Maryland. They make signature fries and lemonade. So, if you live near Maryland, I strongly suggest going to Ocean City and having some Thrashers. You won't regret it.

After we finish eating, we actually start shopping. We started at Victoria's secrets to get myself some new panties. Then we go to at least five other stores before my phone vibrates. It's a text from Harry.

Hazza💚😍: only three more hours until our date my love. -H

Jesus fuck! We've already spent 2 hours in here?!

"Niall!" I got to the boy about 10 feet away from me. "We've only got 3 hours left! We have to hurry!" I say with a determination in my voice and on my face.

"Have we tried forever 21 yet?" Niall asked. I know he was trying to find some jeans for himself as well. I just needed one of three simple outfits. A crop top and high waisted jeans, shorts and a tank top, or a little dress. Nothing too fancy.

Niall and I race down the stairs and across the mall. When we got home, I had one of each outfit laying across my bed. After I accidentally take a forty-five-minute shower, I slip on my new panties and decide which outfit to wear. Outfit number one was a black Cami crop top and skirt set. Outfit two was a black self-tie halter bodysuit and a pair of light denim distressed shorts. Outfit three was a little black dress. Simple.