Sex Tape (NSFW)

*.*.*.*.*. Top!Harry and Bottom!Louis *.*.*.*.

Louis Tomlinson, aka, Tommo the Tease and Harry Styles, aka, Styling Edward. Both are very well-known porn stars. With Louis being Pan, he did any category he wanted. Harry on other hand, specialized in Gay porn. Soon, these two men would do something that would impact their lives and careers forever. Only I, the author, know what this will mean for them and the rest of their fictional lives.

*.*.*.*.*.

Louis's POV

I was startled awake by my annoying ringtone. God, I didn't even know what time it was. I looked at my phone screen only to see that Niall was calling me. I thought to myself, 'what the hell does he want?'

"Hello?" I ask slightly annoyed.

"Louis? Where are you? We need to talk." Niall said then hung up. I hate when he does that. I check the time and the numbers 10:28 stare back at me. It's about time I woke up anyway.

*.*.*.*.*.

"What is it Niall?" I ask sitting down on his couch. Niall was not only my manager, but also my best friend.

"Have you heard of Styling Edwards?" Niall said. I shook my head no and he continued. "He wants to do a scene with you. He's tall, green eyed, and tattooed. Sounds like your type, yeah?" He does sounds like my type and all, but I don't know the guy. I have to take all the factors into consideration before I just agree to bang some guy I don't know.

"Alright. I'm only saying yes because I have bills to pay." Niall grinned and set the shoot for that Saturday at 16:00.

*.*.*.*.*.

Before I knew it, my 11 o'clock alarm was going off on Saturday morning. I had to be at the set by 15:00 today but I knew it was an hour-long drive. I sat up and checked the notifications on my phone I grabbed the device and went into the kitchen of my small house to make myself a quick breakfast; something simple so I won't be too hungry later. Afterward, I went upstairs to get in the shower.

As I stood there, hot water running down my body and soapy loofa gliding across my skin, I thought about my plans for the day. I think I'll stop and bring coffee for Niall and the Edward guy. I think I've seen him once or twice, usually on gay stuff. Niall's description of the guy was very vague. Maybe I'll leave his appearance a mystery until I get there. I finished up my shower and moisturized my skin, making sure to use my favorite apple cinnamon scented lotion.

I put on black skinnies, a band tee, and a spritz of my favorite perfume. I couldn't really style my hair as it was so long, but I attempted to do so anyway. I tried to swoop it in a way that framed my face, but it only partially worked. It's not my favorite style, but it's definitely the easiest. I threw on a pair of socks, grabbed my phone, and went into my living room. I grabbed my shoes and the rest of my things and left, starting my hour-long journey to the filming house.

*.*.*.*.*.

"Hello, Niall." I say as I enter the filming house. Niall was sitting on the couch with his phone in his hand doing managerial stuff like usual.

"Hey, Lou." He said without looking up. I handed him his coffee and got comfortable beside him.

"Is this Edward guy not here yet?"

"No, he said he's close by though." I scrolled through my social media and sipped my coffee until I heard a knock at the door maybe five minutes later. "Can you get that? I think it's him." Niall says still not looking up. I grab him by the face and make him look at me.