Love Bites

Hi! This is a Larry vampire au with fem!Louis and daddy!Harry. This is gonna be a bit long, so I made it two parts. I hope you all like it. Leave me some constructive criticism please. ❤

*.*.*.*.*.

Virginia. A human state in a human world. high school. A completely different human world. The athletic ones are always with the skanky ones. The ones who want to be like us have on idea that we're not like that. We don't need a flock as they call their oversized group. A small group of friends is all we need, so it's just us three. Niall Horan, a vampire, Zayn Malik, a human, and me; Louis Tomlinson, a vampire.

There's a rumor going around that there are other monsters, as humans call them, in the school but we haven't seen them yet.

"Lou!" Zayn calls from down the hallway. I wave to the good-looking boy. I might not have a crush on him, but I can admit that he's hot.
"I got invited to a party. You and Niall have to go with me!"

"Z, you know how I feel about parties. Ask Niall, he'll definitely go with you." Almost on cue, we see the bleach blonde teenager practically sprinting towards us.

"There's my shower o' cunts!" He says in his distinctive Irish accent. It was obvious he wasn't from America. None of us are. There are at least five or six people in this entire school who are not American. Zayn, Niall, myself, and some other people.

"Hello Niall." I said sassily.

"Niall, I was invited to a party on Friday and I don't want to go alone."

"Count us in!" Niall practically yelled.

"No, no, no! Count me out. I hate parties and you know it!" I tell them every time they mentioned one. I've never liked them, and there's nothing they can do or say to get me to go.

"Please Lou! I'll do your homework for you. I'll take you shopping. I'll buy you food!" Dammit Niall, exposing my two weaknesses. Food, and new skirts.

"Ugh. Fine. But bitch better have some money because I am not going easy on your bank account this time." I glared at the Irish boy, causing Zayn to snicker and Niall to deadpan.

"Have I mentioned how amazing you look today? That lavender sweater really brings out your eyes! And that black skirt matched with those shoes? Pure genius!" I hummed in acknowledgement.

"Fuck you

"Fuck you." I said flipping Niall off causing Zayn to laugh and Niall to pout.

*.*.*.*.*.

Friday. Sixth period. The sweet smell of freedom is drawing near. And for some reason, the science teacher is still droning on about something that no one quite understands.

"Do you know when this class is over?" The person in front of me turns around to ask. He has fluffy brown hair, and kind eyes. I think his name is Loam or something.