~Chapter Nine~

Pushing his body up against mine, Ron pressed me against the wall.

That can't be Ron.. ah- there it is!

'Ron's' eyes flashed pink for just a moment, and it had Harry wrenching Ron away from him.

"What..?" Ron pouted, only for another smile to break over his face. "Come on, we should be heading back to dorms," and so they did, though Harry rather reluctantly.

Harry's heart was pounding faster than usual- was this really Ron? Seems kinda suspicious that he would be in the same room with that.. lovvart..

Let's be real Harry.. Time to go full Ravenclaw mode.. Harry thought to himself as he trailed along behind Ron. Ron isn't that.. Idk.. weird. Yeah. So um.. or... should I say he was more.. seducing? No wait Ravenclaw mode not Slytherin..

After internally battling with himself, Harry settled on the fact that Ron was probably tired, and that Lupin had just defeated the lovvart! All adds up..

(A/N This, Harry sweetie, is why you aren't in Ravenclaw)

Yawning, Harry made his way over up into the boys rooms.

"Oh.. hey Harry," Ron's muffled voice came from behind the curtains of his bed.

That's odd, I haven't entered the room yet. Harry hovered outside the dorms; hand on the doorknob.

"Harr- hey-! HUH?" came Ron again, then a sound of small thuds and.. screaming? It was awfully muffled though, as if somebody's hand was over Ron's closed mouth, but Harry didn't wait any longer. He stormed into the room.

"Ron! ..um.." Harry stared at Ron, who was wearing nothing but underwear, sitting on Harry's bed, looking quite comfy. "Who was yelling?"
"Hmm..? Oh! Hahah, Seamus just came and tickled me- thought it was you!" snickered Ron, his eyes almost glowing blue.
"Damn.. I thought something bad was happening.." Harry kept his eyes off Ron, searching for literally anything else to look at, colour creeping onto his face.
"I'm sleepy.." grinned Ron, staring down Harry. "Wanna hop into bed?" and at this Harry's face flared.
"Ah- uhm..!! Well.. wanna get changed.. and maybe get into your own bed?" stuttered Harry, still resisting looking Ron's way. But by the sound Ron made, it seemed he wasn't too happy.

"Mmm.. mm..? MM! MMMMMMMMMMMMM" a panicked and strained voice yelped from behind Ron's curtains, crashing into Harry's train of thoughts. Harry bolted over to the bed, but a voice stopped him.

"Don't," Ron directed slowly, taking his wand out. "You wouldn't want to get hurt.. Right?" but Harry was a fast thinker.. Kind of..

Harry whipped around, pulling out his wand, and without thinking- "STUPEFY!!" he shot an aqua ray towards Ron, whose face whitened, and his wand went soaring into the air, which Harry caught. Harry went to tackle Ron, but fell into a sudden halt.

Ron's eyes had gone from blue, to a burning pink. Harry gazed into them, losing thought. The world around him began to melt, but the hot pink stare drilled into his skull. Soon enough it was all he could see. Until everything was gone.

*****

Harry awoke in a familiar hallway.

Where...? Oh

The hospital wing.
Harry turned his head towards the feeling of breath on his arm.
Reacting to recent events, Harry hastingly drew his arm from the familiar redhead.

"Mmm.." Ron retorted. His eyes slowly opened and found Harry. "Harry? Oh.. hey! You alright? The bog- er.. lovvart got you. What form did it take?? Nobody wants to tell me, they just keep smiling at me and keep quiet. Sorta pisses me off."

Oh my god

"Ahh.. nothing really.. just ahm.. don't remember..?" Harry chuckled nervously, sitting up on the creaking bed. Ron's head was still resting on the bedside.

This feeling, it's weird. My chest is so.. Excited? I feel excited but in my chest.. like.. My heart keeps pounding.. Harry brought a hand to his heart, looking into his thoughts.

"You ok? Did it hurt you? It tied me up! I can't remember it well because I hit my head.. but it tied me up for sure. I was found on my bed in my robes by Lupin. He killed the thing! Then took us here-"

"Harry! Oh, Ron." Remus stormed into the room. "You alright boys?" He winked at Harry, who only panicked internally when Ron raised an eyebrow. "I know what you two need!" He then pulled some chocolate from his pocket. "That lovvart was a tough one! But I didn't kill it, I actually kept it for further research. It's very intelligent that one! You both look pink, it's kind of cold right now though, with all the dementors.." His eyes then flicked between the two of us, where we both smiled and told him we were fine, but our faces only heated up more.

*****

Once Ron and Harry both arrived back at the common rooms, they noticed Hermione looked rather dull.

"You alright Hermione?" Harry took a seat beside her on the couch, and Ron seated himself beside Harry.
"Buckbeak.." she whispered.
"What was tha-"
"Buckbeak lost, Harry! They'll be executing him." She said, her voice cracking slightly at the thought. This had Ron forget about the recent events with scabbers, and he began to try to comfort her. But Harry was focused on the window.

Was that.. a dog?

THIS IS REALLY SHITTY SORRY GUYS I KNOW IT FUCKING SUCKS BUT I'M JUST IN A RUSH LOL THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE BETTER BECAUSE EVERYTHING JUST GOES TOO FAST IN THIS CHAPTER LOL I REALLY HATE IT.

K I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER HOPEFULLY