~Chapter Two~

Heyyy, glad you came back to keep reading, it means a lot! I don't got much to sayyyy so Imma let ya read on~
Also yes it's pacing is a little speedy but for those who have read the books, I'm sure you can't be stuffed to read the same shit with teeny changes and worse description, so our welcome hAh.

~Chapter Two~

Harry lay awake on Ron's bed, since Ron had insisted on Harry getting it for the night. He turned over to look down on Ron, who slept on a dark blue mattress, with an emerald green woolen blanket shielding him from the cold bite of the breeze. Harry could make out Ron's fiery hair through the hazy darkness. Then a sudden loud hassle of wings ruffled through the window. Errol had flown straight into the wall with a thud, and collapsed limply onto the floor. This had startled Harry to the point where he was half tilted off the bed; his leg sprawled across so that Harry didn't fall. But he did.

"Oof~" Harry's tired and stiff body dropped down on the floor beside Ron, even louder than Errol. Harry felt Ron's mattress jerk abruptly.

"Bloody hell, bloody hell, bloody hell, bl-" Ron was tangled in his blankets as he struggled to get up, until he had spotted Harry in the darkness, staring at him with wide eyes. "H-Harry wh-" "Errol gave me a fright, sorry," whispered Harry, rubbing his head where it had struck the floor.
"Oh.. don't be, you saved me from a horrid dream," Said Ron, shuddering.

Harry's eyes were beginning to adjust to the darkness, but he flicked on the light and slipped his glasses on, to be met with the many freckles spread across Ron's dreamy face. Both Ron and Harry squinted through the brightness, as they lay on the floor beside each other.
"Were you awake before Errol-" Ron rubbed his eyes, then reset his gaze on Harry.

"Yeah," Harry finished. Ron tilted his head towards a small red alarm clock that stood on a little white shelf.
"It's.. it's three thirty Harry, you alright?" Ron's face had contorted into worry.
"Just some stuff on my mind.." Harry said, almost too quiet to make out. He brought his eyes up to Ron, who looked further concerned.

"Harry, you can talk to me you know," Ron smiled; his eyebrows still tilted towards the ceiling.
"I just don't properly understand.." Harry's electric green eyes drooped down, again, to his hands as he lay on his side, facing Ron. Ron's eyes gave a look of go on, I'm listening. "I just don't quite understand if I'm normal.." He then weakly looked up Ron. "Some days I can't tell if I should feel the way I do."

"Normal?" Ron scoffed, "You're far from. You're Harry!" Ron smiled kindly down on Harry, "You don't want to be normal, do ya? You're special, Harry, and no matter how you feel, I'm sure it's no crime." Ron brushed a lock of black hair from Harry's pale forehead, uncovering his vibrant scar. Harry felt his cheeks flush. "W-Want me to make some room?" Ron stuttered, as he shifted over slightly. "I mean, my legs are asleep and I don't really wanna get up.. a-and since we're gonna talk and all.." His voice trailed off as Harry noticed how pink he had gone. "U-Unless you-"

"Oh um.. Sure." Harry lifted himself over onto Ron's mattress. He pulled the covers over his shoulder, and burrowed his face underneath, leaving his eyes to stare up at Ron. Ron smiled and asked, "so what are you feeling?"
"I'm told that some things aren't normal back at my house.." Ron waited patiently for Harry to continue. "Like liking the same gender or-" But Ron cut him short.

"Wait wait wait wait wait.. what?" Ron raised his eyebrows up in disbelief. "What on earth is wrong there?"
"I dunno," moaned Harry, "I'm not meant to ask bloody questions so-"

"WHAT?!" Ron whisper-yelled. "Bloody Hell Harry, you need to get out of that place for good."
"Well.. is it normal or not?" Prodded Harry.
"I've never heard of anybody considering it as diversity.. that's mad. It's totally normal here, nobody even turns eye to any same sex couples, it's the same as opposite."
"Oh.. well my Uncle always says it's wrong I..." Harry felt his eyelids sink lower and lower each second.
"So you like guys?" Ron scratched his head awkwardly. But Harry had fallen asleep.
Ron shuffled himself ever so slightly towards Harry, their black and orange hairs interlocking.