~Chapter Twelve~

Everything spiralled around the two, Harry watched people moonwalk in and out of the room they stood in, blurring laughs and dialogue shooting past them. Just as Harry felt like he would lose balance and fall into the hazy walls around the two, everything stood still.

"Ok," Hermione said readily, tucking the golden artifact attached to the chain around her neck down her shirt. "We don't have much time, let's get a move on."

Taking Harry's scabbed hand, Hermione began dragging him through Hogwarts. Soon enough they had mazed their way through to a small exit, where Hagrid's cabin was just down the grassy slope. Hermione stopped dead in her tracks; Harry charging straight into her. "Shhhhh!" Hermione pushed Harry back behind the mossy stone wall. "We're here."

"...ok.. Now what?" Harry said after a short pause.

"No, I mean we are here." Hermione stared into Harry's perplexed expression. "Goodness Harry-" but the sharp hiss of Draco's voice cut her short, followed by Ron retorting back. That's when it clicked (Harry takes a while sometimes). Soon you could hear past Hermione shrieking at Draco, with sour and hurtful words.

"Hermione, no!" Ron urged her backwards. "He's not worth it.." Harry, listening closely to Ron's voice, noticed something new that he hadn't noticed. There was a strain in his voice, a prick of fear and angst. It was the sound of Hermione's fist throwing itself into Malfoy's nose that brought Harry back to ground.

"That was good," the Hermione beside Harry grinned under her breath, flavoured with contentment as she watched the scene replay.

But Harry was fuming. He thought about the cuts, the wounds, the tears that Ron had bared, and before Hermione could say anything, Harry ran off like a lion after its prey towards Draco and his buffoons.

They had headed into a forested area, sheltered by the blotchy shade of leaves; green stained sunlight leaking through onto the grassy patch they sat on.

"Should we uh.. get a professor?" the fat one said, a low and thick voice.

"Just piss off-!" Malfoy spat at them, the venomous snake within him scaring off the two.

Harry peered past a tree. Draco had his back turned, and he was sitting in the shaded corner of the sun spot. Harry had never seen him like this before, I mean, sure, he had seen Draco sulk plenty of times, but not like this. It was as if a little rain cloud had decided to swim over him.

"Oi," Harry stepped out from behind coverage, his voice cold.

'There is no way in hell Ron can like this douche..'

"I said f-" Draco twisted round to stare at what he thought would be one of his goons, but only saw.. Harry. "What do you want?" Draco tried to remain upright and sinister, but it all dissipated right infront of Harry.

Harry didn't care about Draco's emotions, he wanted to punch him just as much as Hermione did.

"The hell is going with you and Ron?" Harry whipped out his wand and held his posture up, eyeing Draco as he lifted himself onto his feet.

"What? You mean the little brat who has a c-"

"Don't call him that!" Harry stepped closer to Draco, the tension was getting high.

"What do you think of him?" Draco's voice cracked as he evaded Harry's heated eyeline.

"You mean my best friend? Don't get me started, plus, what's it to you?" Harry waited for a response, but all he got was the sharp inhales and half coughs from Draco. He was crying.

Furrowing his brows, Harry lowered his wand.

"Look, whatever it is going on with you and Ron, I've had it, so leave him alone would you?"

"Leave him alone?? I.. I.."

"Do you actually fucking like me?" Harry breathed. Harry accidently dropped his wand, filled with disbelief, and in that moment, Harry noticed he had completely lowered his guard. Draco jumped for his wand, aiming straight towards Harry.

"How many snitches are you planning on catching? You're only meant to get the golden ones, not the gingers." Draco dug right into Harry's thoughts with these words.

Draco.. Hurt him. He hurt Ron, the most important person in my life.

"You.." Harry started,

"What?"

"Don't ever fucking touch him again!" Harry swung a mighty punch at Draco, which had him straight in the head. The sound of Harry's fist and Draco's skull was satisfying. Well, to Harry anyways.

Crimson red fell down into the crevices of Draco's ear, funneling down like a waterfall.

"Fuck y-" but this time, Harry had Draco right in the jawline. The wand went soaring through the air, spiralling into Harry's grasp. "Expelliarmus!" Harry howled, and Draco flung into a tree.

Wiping blood, dust and tears off his pale, porcelain face, Draco dug through his pocket and shouted "Expulso!" toward Harry. Harry had just dodged the attack, feeling a jolt of panic as he swirled around to see a tree had been completely obliterated and, as it fell, a flurry of wings squawked into the clouds, followed by the crash of branches snapping into the forest floor.

Harry, panting, managed to let out a swear before looking back at Draco. The knobbly tip of his wand, looking sharp and murderous, sparked due to the words, "Tarantallegra!" which were coughed by Draco.

Harry's leg spun wild, acting alone. They danced Harry closer to Draco.

"Shit.. uh.. Finite Incantatem!" His legs calmed down, and Harry raised his head and bumped his nose into Draco's.

"A-Are you.." Draco squeezed Harry's arms tightly, but quickly released his grip, and painted a tough expression on his face, which died quickly. Draco began to cry again. He wasn't all as strong as he seemed to be.

"Just.. don't you go near Ron again." Harry panted, as the two breathed heavy together. Harry wiped some grit from his cheek, and stepped away from Malfoy. He thought he should just leave, before the two get into any more trouble.

"Wait." Harry turned around again with Draco tugging at his sleeve, pleading him to stop. "Why can't you love me?"

I've never written a fight scene before so I hope it ain't too shabby, stay tuned and thanks for readingngngngngngngngnngnnngng see y'all soon.

Yeah the fight wasn't long, but it was still a fight ig :P

RATATATATAT BYE NOW