~Chapter Eleven~

The werewolf started towards Snape, but it's attention diverted to the ungroomed beast of Sirius. Lupin darted towards him, and they went off in a haze of fur into the wilderness. The Rat had made his way out of the ground too, escaping the scene. Harry found his legs carrying him towards the chaos. The two hounds went at each other in a flurry of canines and claws, tearing at each other's skin, making crimson blood glisten in the enchanting shine of the full moon.

Harry hurled a fist size rock smack bang on Lupin's head, and as he bared his razor fangs to Harry, which caught light and drew Harry's rushed attention to them.

Shit he thought, slowly drawing himself away, rather hopelessly. Idiot! He cursed under his breath, only for a familiar voice to imitate howling from amongst the trees. Both heads turned, a mix of emotions from the both, and Lupin pounced down the hill. Harry stood frozen, watching Sirius slink down the hill in the distance, clearly in no shape to fight.

Harry cautiously made his way into the forest beneath, shaded by the coverage of tree's, but still feeling little to no comfort, knowing the beast of Lupin was roaming the same paths of leaves and fallen pine cones.

Eventually Harry found himself at a small lake in the centre of all this mess. It seemed cold, and anything but peaceful. Harry was focused on a pain in his head, did he fall? He couldn't remember. He just wished he was still in the dorm, sitting on Ron's bed, maybe even laying, beside the redhead himself. Holding his warm hands and burying his head into Ron's chest. Or maybe the other way round, with the curtains pulled for privacy and their own comfort. As if Dean and Seamus didn't do the same.

But the familiar warmth of the blankets quickly faded as Harry opened his eyes, a spark of green, and stared into the faceless dementor that sucked his joy, his thoughts and his Ron from him. But he pulled out his wand and waved it away, rather aggressively, after spotting Sirius laying on the other side of the lake. Harry saw dementors swarming the sky, closing in on the two. He collapsed beside Sirius. He loved Ron, but, even though about an hour ago he would have gratefully killed the dear man, he loved Sirius too. He shook him, desperate for a response, but his face was as cold as a dementor, and soon the colour from Harry's face faded, as the dementors closed in, and stole the light from his eyes.

But then there was a light.

God f*ck*ng dammit I'm dead. Harry thought, rather annoyed that this was how he would go out.

"I never even managed to kiss him!" He attempted to say, but it all came out in a slur.

This wasn't the after life. This was no dream, either. It was a silvery blue stag, that shone so bright to the point where every dementor in sight was flung from the forest, into the night sky.

But Harry didn't have the energy to think it through, until the morning came, and he opened his eyes to find himself in the care of Hogwarts.

"Harry! Harry!" blurry images of familiar faces and voices traced Harry's mind, he felt so empty.

"Hmm.. Won..." he managed to murmur, yet it was all awfully quiet.

"Wo-?" but Hermione didn't care about what half awake Harry was on about, she needed his help, she needed more time, not less. "Get up Harry, are you alright??" Harry instantly shot up in bed, his back mimicking the sound of popping bubble wrap.

"Ah.." he winced, hunching over, noticing he was back in the medicinal rooms, again. "Hermione? Yeah, I'm.. alright.." he scanned the room until he found him, all knocked out on a bed, his leg bandaged up, being held up by some sort of spell. Hermione was speaking, but Harry didn't notice, as he scrambled from the bed sheets, which tugged at him as he tangled himself up in them. After tripping about twice, he finally made it beside Ron.

Harry heard Hermione sigh from behind, "he's fine now would you please listen? We have to fix something... and save a life or two"

"What? I dunno.. Is this about Buckbeak?? I'm sorry Hermione, but.. we ran out of time to do that ages ago.." Harry empathised for the poor girl, and as he turned around he was expecting a downcast expression, maybe even tears from his dear friend, but all she did was raise an eyebrow.

"Well.. yeah, that's why we're going to get some."

"Some..? Get some what?"

"Time."

Two updates in an hour because I felt baD

Ok so uhh hope it's alright? I hope you're excited for a little fight next chapter heeeheheh