~Chapter Seven~

Harry dipped his face into the sink filled with icy water, staring up at himself in the mirror. He ran a towel down his face, breathing into it.

Harry exited the bathroom to see Ron yawning, his arms outstretched, on his bed; shirtless. Harry stared at him for a second before Ron asked him if he was alright.
"You alright 'arry? Can I shower now?" but Harry panicked, turned back around and slammed the door behind him again, not knowing what else to do. "Oh.. erm- alright then.."

Harry peeked around the door again, to find Ron, still shirtless looking up at him. "Now can I take a shower? It's our free day," he said, fiddling with his wand.
"Right- yes- uh- you.. yeah- yes.. mhm.." Harry stepped out from behind the door, his eyes hiding behind his inky, wet hair. Harry's knee hit into something with a thud.

"Jeez 'arry you alright? Didn't get enough sleep last night I suppose.." Ron trailed off. "Right then, I'll take my shower.." Ron murmured to himself as he passed by Harry.
Harry's face flared up as Ron brushed past him.

"Er- Ron wait-" but the sound of water bouncing off the tiled floor echoes from behind the closed bathroom door.

Multiple times that day Harry had gotten himself flustered.. or Ron had flustered him. It was all just from Ron doing simple everyday things too- but Harry found himself overlooking them.

One time Ron came to sit beside him underneath a tree- and he sneezed.

Yes, he literally sneezed and Harry found it cute. It wasn't one of those big cannon like ones though, it was more like a cat sneeze. Harry found himself giggling like a little girl.
"Catching a cold?" he giggled.
"Wh-What? I only sneezed!" Ron argued, his ears beginning to glow.
"You sound like Crookshanks!" Harry laughed at Ron's expression which read- 'Hey!' And- 'I'll kill that ruddy cat!' expression.

*****

Harry was chatting with Hermione about some odd ghost that conquered a kingdom or something similar- but Harry didn't really care to be fair.

Ron came and sat between the both of them.

"Jeez Hermione- you trying to kill Harry with your boring talk?" he took Harry's hand in his. "Go kill your stupid cat with that talk instead," he dragged Harry from the sofa in the common room and led him through the portrait hole. "You'd do everybody a favour," he murmured to himself, continuing to drag Harry by the hand. "Also, there's something I wanna show ya."

Ron and Harry hopped up the many steps towards a globe-like room, hand in hand. Glistening models of planets flew around the room, mimicking the stars as they shone.

"Woah.. Ron when did you find this place?" Harry goggled at the room, staring through the glass ceiling as night fell over the sky. He poked a little saturn, which hovered away.
"I couldn't sleep one night.. Stairs shifted around and I found myself here," Ron wasn't looking at the planets or the stars though, he was looking at Harry. His hand was still gripping his. Harry stared down at their hands then shifted his gaze to Ron. Ron released his hand and awkwardly turned away from Harry.

Harry's heart melted.

Jeez he's cuteeee

Harry hastily brought a hand to his forehead.

Idiot

Ron turned back around towards Harry, his hair covered his ears. Did Ron do that? His cheeks were red anyway.

"Uh.. Harry have you noticed.. D-Draco recently?" Ron's topic came completely out of the blue.
"Wh-What?" Harry stammered back. "I.. no?"
"Oh.. um.. remember during c-care of magical creatures?" Ron's eyes were flicking around nervously. Harry returned him a baffled gaze. Taking the hint, Ron went one. "Well.. Draco's been.. Well I mean I think he li- well he's been trying to.. Impress.. you.." His ears began to glow through his hair.