Souls really do have a Mate

Hi Guys! Last chapter. Sorry its long, I wanted to fit everything in. Hope you enjoy. Thanks to everyone who gave it a chance and read it and thanks for voting. Hop over and check out "The Reunion" just in time for Halloween.

Mrs. Kim left the house without a single word to her children or grandchild, Jin holds the paper in his hands that leaves the Company to him and his siblings. "Jin, what are you going to do with it", Jimin asks. "I am going to run it, at least for a little while, till I can find some one reliable enough to run it for us, but I am going to open my Café too." "Jungkook, I understand that your life is in Seoul, we will have to talk about things." "Nothing to talk about love, I already spoke to my brothers, we are going to open a studio here in Daegu, and I get to run it." Jin's eyes went wide, "Really, so you will live here with me?" "I told you, you wont be able to get rid of me", Jungkook laughed. Jin placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek, "I love you my Kook-ah."

Everybody sat down to eat and listened to Jungkook talk about his life in Seoul, all while he fed Smoochy, he has missed 2 years of her life, that wont happen again. His phone went off and he saw it was Doc Jeong, so he answered it. "Jinnie, Doc wants us to come by his office tomorrow, you up for a road trip?" "Auntie, can you watch Smooch?" "Of course Jin, Ill be here in the morning, I'm going to head home now." "Thank you for dinner, it was delicious as usual." They hugged and Jimin walked her out to her car, "Taehyung I want you to go by mothers tomorrow and see if she is there and find out when she is leaving." "Kook-ah, lets go bathe the baby and put her to bed, its late", Jin says hugging Jungkook from behind. He picked up his daughter and grabbed Jin's hand and they went upstairs, Jungkook had fun splashing the water around with Rei, while Jin got her diaper and pajama's ready. "Time to wash the stinky smoochy", Jin cooed. "Babe, why do you call her smooch?" "She has my lips, she has always had them, they didn't grow with her, or just pop out one day, they were there when she came out. After a few months we noticed she liked to pucker, so when she would we couldn't help but kiss her." "Very kissable lips as you know", Jin says puckering. "Oh, I know", Jungkook says leaning over and kissing his boyfriends beautiful lips. "So, when we would kiss her, we made the smooch sound, she heard it so much that she actually started doing it, she would walk around kissing everything and everyone and making the smooch sound when she did, the name stuck." "Now I have two kissy people in my life, I better be smothered with kisses daily", Jungkook grinned. "We promise, right Smooch?" Rei giggled and held her grabby hands out to her daddy, it made Jin tear up that his their daughter knows who her daddy is already. Jungkook carried her to her room and laid her down, turning on the monitor and kissing her forehead, in which she made the smooch noise. He laughed, and whispered to her that her loved her. Jin kissed her and then lead Jungkook to their bedroom, "I didn't notice the pictures the last time I was in here, this ones my favorite...

 Jin kissed her and then lead Jungkook to their bedroom, "I didn't notice the pictures the last time I was in here, this ones my favorite

"You are gorgeous in this one, Jinnie." "So are you Kook-ah, I'm the luckiest guy on earth to be able to wake up to that face every morning", Jin says pulling off Jungkook's shirt. "No, No, I'm the lucky one in this relationship, because not only do I get to wake up with that face", he says bonking Jin's nose, " but I also get to make love to the sexiest man alive." Jin smiled and hugged Jungkook, "Ok, maybe you are the luckiest", he said laughing. He was then picked up and thrown on the bed. They spent all night and all morning exploring each other all over again, reminding Jungkook what are Jin's weaknesses. They were exhausted, but as soon Auntie got there, they left for Seoul to see Doc Jeong.

"Jungkook, welcome." "Oh, this must be Jin, you were not exaggerating, he is gorgeous." Jin blushes and bows, "Its nice to meet you Dr. Jeong." "Hoseok, please, come have a seat Dr. Sang will be here in a minute, we have been researching somethings and wanted to tell you in person what we found. Just then Dr. Sang walked in and greeted everyone, "Wow Jungkook, now I see why you were so desperate to figure out your dreams, he's very beautiful." Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jin blushed, again, he can never get used to the compliments. "So what did you guys find out, Doc?" "As you know you two have always thought of yourselves as Soul mates, well I am here to tell you that you may be living and breathing proof that soul mates actually do exist", Dr. Sang said. "We aren't talking K-Drama or the latest movie on Netflix soul mates, either", Hoseok said. "We mean a Soul connection, A soul connection is when two people feel they are linked on a soul level in a extraordinary way. It's the sense that your link transcends the earth plane—transcending the practical details of your relationship", Dr Sang explained. "Hoseok and I believe whole heartedly that you two share Soulmate Telepathy, your bond is so strong that your heart and souls guided you back to each other, we believe the reason it took so long was because of the drugs and the effects it had on not only Jungkook's mind but his whole being. So in the beginning when he didn't remember knowing you, it was because his mind was clouded. But over time when the drugs actually started to wear off that's when he started dreaming and pulling you back together, You also had dreams to, right Jin." "Yes, at almost the same time as Jungkook." "Exactly, your souls were calling to each other." "You two have what millions of others have only dreamed for, to find their soulmate", "Wow, Doc that's amazing, I knew we were connected on a different level than most, people say love at first sight, but you brush it off and think nothing of it, but when I first saw Jin in than cafeteria, I felt a pull in my chest." "I felt it too, but you dont think to much about it, you just know in your heart that this person is going to mean everything to you sooner or later."

Jungkook POV: We felt a million times closer, if that's even possible, when we walked out of the Doc's office. I knew my Jinnie was special and I knew he was made only for me, we drove back to Daegu and began our life right where we left off. Taehyung signed with my brothers and he is a major recording artist now, Jimin went on to be the dancer he always wanted to be and travels around with a very popular dance group, but they both come home often because they miss Jin and Smooch way to much to stay away for long. Mrs. Kim has left Daegu, and hasn't been seen since and Jin hired Christoph to be security here at home and at work, Jin still runs the pharmaceutical business because he knows it helps people and he also has his very own Café finally, where he has created a coffee blend called Soulmates that he actually had patented. We made Smooch a little brother or sister, and I am so glad I got to see Jin pregnant this time, he truly is beautiful when he glows. My soulmate and I lost each other for a little while, but we both found our way back home, right where we belonged.

THE END

A/N : Hope you liked it , ending was a bit cheesy but that is still my weakness in writing stories, practice makes perfect.😉💜💜💜💜💜 I love you all!