When you finally find what's lost

September 2020, Daegu

Jin POV: It was Jungkook's birthday a few days ago, I hope he had a good day. My dreams have become so powerful the past week, its getting to the point I don't want to wake up, just so that I can be with him. "Jin", Taehyung said coming into my office. "Yoongi got back to me, yes he used to be a Gan and yes Jungkook is his brother." I stood up and almost fell over, Tae steadied me and made sure I was ok. "Did he say where he is?" "Yoongi said he lives in Seoul and works at their recording studio, he said he has had a hard time the past few years. Said he had a bout of memory loss that turned his life upside down." 

"Memory loss?, Hyung, what kind of memory loss?" "I don't know.... OH MY GOD, You don't think, Jin, do you think mom did something to Jungkook to get him out of your life?" "Taehyung, why does that not sound crazy as fuck when you say it."  "Because its our mother and I would never ever put anything past her", Tae quipped. "Should I talk to Yoongi, maybe he can set up something for you two to meet?" "No, we have no proof yet that the memory loss and the document you found are connected, he still left me for me a reason." "I'm scared to find out the truth Hyung." 

Same day, Seoul

I cant believe everything that happened today, Jin, My Jin is the man in my dreams. Now, How do I find him? I hear my phone ring, "Yoongi-Hyung, you will never guess what happened today... "What? Taehyung, are you kidding me? Where is he, where does he live Hyung? "I got some of my memory back Hyung, I need to find Jin and my baby." "Yes, baby. Jin found out he was pregnant, and shortly after I lost my memory." "Ok, Ill wait for your call, thank you Hyung." Now I wait to see if Jin will see me, I wonder what he thinks happened, does he think I just up and left? He knows I would never do that, Jin is my whole world. 

Meanwhile back in Daegu   

Jin and Taehyung went home so that they could figure out how to confront their mother about everything they found out. This is not an easy task, she is shrewd woman who has no problems taking out obstacles in her way, including her own children. Taehyung's phone rings, "Its Yoongi-Hyung." "Answer it and put it on speaker, Hyung."

"Hello"

"Taehyung?" 

"Yes Yoongi-Hyung, its me."

"It seems we have something in common, is your brother named Jin?" 

"Yes Hyung it is."

"My little brother Jungkook is looking for him and wanted me to ask if he could possibly meet him, he is willing to drive to Daegu, right now I think he would be willing to drive to the moon if he needed too." 

Jin's breath caught, and tears started to flow, he looked at Taehyung and vigorously nodded hid head. 

"Yes, Hyung, Jin wants to see Jungkook as well, you can give him my number and he can text me, we will tell him where to meet." "Thank you so much for everything Hyung, I think you helped bring a family back together today." 

"I heard a had a little niece or nephew, I cant wait to meet them." "We'll talk soon, Tae." and with that he hung up.

 I looked at Jin and he was in tears, "He wants to see me Hyung." We hugged for a good while, letting him cry on my shoulder. My phone beeped and we both stopped and looked at each other with wide eyes and started laughing. "Its Jungkook, Jin, what should we tell him?" "Have him meet us at the park, the one close to town, 11 am." I don't want him meeting Smooch at first, maybe you can come with me and sit with her till I'm ready to introduce him, I need to hear his side of the story. My heart is in my throat, after 2 years I am finally going to see my Kook-ah, I pray his leaving wasn't voluntary, it makes me sick to think that he was drugged, possibly by my mother. I need to find out more before I can confront her, but how.