Its only You

July 2020, Daegu

Another day at work and I cant wait to get the hell out of here, I hate this place. All my life I've wanted to open a cute little restaurant and live a simple life, but my mother has other ideas. I sometimes wonder if she had something to do with Jungkook leaving like he did, but he and I  promised each other to never let her come between us. I knew she didn't like him, in fact she loathed him, something about her being infatuated with Jungkook's dad when they were in school. Mr. Gan wanted nothing to do with my mother, then Kim Tae-hyeong walked into her life and swept her off her feet. My father was absolutely gorgeous he fell madly in love with my mother, but she held him off for years, she was career driven and refused to be bogged down by a man or a child before getting what she wanted. My father waited for her, and when she was ready they married. My father passed away a year and a half ago from Pancreatic cancer, worst time in my life was having to watch the strong healthy man I admired more than anyone, deteriorate right in front of my eyes. I'm glad he got to know is granddaughter before he passed, he was my rock when Jungkook left, they were close and he couldn't explain him leaving either. I think a lot of the reason my mother has turned colder than usual is because she lost my father, she did love him very much, and he was so good to her. She feels she should have saved him, her company should have created a drug to cure him, and I think she feels guilty. Now her heart is ice cold and black. Jungkook told me his real dad ended up leaving the family when Jungkook was 12, but that his step dad became his world, him and his brothers considered him more like a father then Mr. Gan. I wasn't very close with Jungkook's parents, I think because of my mother and the way she would speak to Jungkook, so his parents avoided me and my family at all costs. 

I'm standing by Tae's car waiting for him and Jimin, when I spot all the school kids playing on the playground next to our building...

Flashback 

May 2017, Seoul (Jin and Jk are 22)

"Kook-ah, lets stop at that little park and eat our ice cream, I want to swing on the swing." "You are such a kid Jinnie", Jungkook teases. "If I am such a kid then why are you pushing me?" "Because I love you my Jinnie, and because I love watching your tongue lick that ice cream cone", he wiggled his eyebrows. "Perv", I jumped off the swing and chased him till he pulled me down on top of him. My favorite thing in the world to do is kiss him, it would never get old and still gave me butterflies. End flashback

After our fist time together, we were like rabbits, we had sex anywhere and everywhere. We couldn't get enough of each other, he was so addicting. Then in 2018 I found out I was pregnant, guess that's what happens when you fuck on every surface possible. I feel my ears turn red just thinking of some of the things we did and the places we did them. Jungkook was ecstatic, we talked marriage after we graduated. When my  mother found out she was livid, but accepted it, so I thought...

Flashback

April 2018, Seoul (Jin and Jk are both 23)

I have been sick for days now, I cant stop vomiting. Jungkook has finally had enough and drags me to the clinic on campus. When the doctor calls us back I tell him my symptoms and he makes me pee in a cup. "You are Pregnant" he says. I looked at Jungkook terrified, but he looked at me with a teary smile and picked me up and spun me around. "Kook-ah I'm gonna puke again", I say laughing. "You're happy?" "Hell yea I am happy, my baby is going to have a baby", he said rubbing my stomach. I hugged him and told him I loved him. "You know what this means right?" "What",, I ask suspiciously. He leans into me and whispers in my ear, "You will have to marry me and make me the happiest man ever." I cant help but to smile knowing I am the luckiest guy in the world. End flashback  

"Jinnie, have you been waiting long", Tae asks. "No, Hyung not long." On the ride home, Tae looks over at me, "Penny for your thoughts Seokjin", he says pinching my cheek. "Hope you have a lot of pennies Hyung", I pout. "Jin-Hyung have you thought about hiring a private investigator", Jimin asks from the back seat. "I did that Jiminie, first of all I don't think he was that good, I couldn't spend a lot because mom would see the money spent, and he couldn't find a Gan Jungkook anywhere in Daegu or Seoul." "I'm sorry Jin, I know you love and miss him greatly, I will do everything I can to help, Okay?" I nod, "Thank you Hyung." I have something to tell you guys, I am taking the first steps to get away from mother. Our eyes went wide, "What did you do, Taehyung?" "I have an appointment with a music producer in Seoul next month, if he thinks I am good enough, I am telling Mother I am out. You will support me, right Jinnie?" "Of course Hyung, you know I am your biggest fan, we will stand up to her together." "Jinnie, you need to do the same thing, I know you have the money to open your café, you wont need her help." "I'll think about it, Hyung."