When your Enemy becomes your Ally.

They drove to the address Christoph put as the place to send his last check, Jin looked at his employee file, its good to be the COO and the bosses son. When they pulled up to the house, it looked like someone was home. Jin wasn't sure if Christoph still lived here or not, but they were about to find out. Taehyung went up to the door and knocked, "Hey, look who it is, one of them fuckin Kim's", Christoph said in his thick German accent. "Nice to you see you too Christoph", Jin said. "Oh at least you brought the yummy Kim with you, whatta say Jin, wanna go to my bedroom and I'll show you what a real German Bratwurst looks like." "No he doesn't", Jungkook said with anger in his voice. "Holy shit your back, fuck, Mother Kim finds out she'll probably slit my throat." "Help us put her away, and you'll be safe." "That fucking bitch canned me the minute I took care of lover boy over here, to say she blind sided me is an understatement." "What are you doing here anyway?" "How much did my mother pay you to take care of Jungkook?" "$250,000", Christoph said. Tae whistled low, "She really wanted him gone." "Ill double it for your testimony against her." "Jin-Hyung, are you crazy", Jimin said. Tae grabbed Jin and drug him away from the house, "What's the matter with you, that's your café money." "I don't care about that right now Hyung, I finally got Jungkook back and I'm not going to let mother take him away from me again." Tae sighed, "You're right, I have some money, I can help out." They walked back over, "What do you say Christoph?" "Keep your money Jin, Ill do it for free, that bitch deserves it", he said. They shook hands, "Ill call you if we need you, Thank you Christoph." "Oh Christoph", Jin says as Christoph turns back to him. "Aren't real German Bratwursts long and skinny?" Jin laughed and winked, Christoph gave him the finger and laughed.  

Jin POV: "Lets go home and hug Smoochy then call mom, guess who's coming to dinner? When we get there we tell Auntie everything that is going on and where Jungkook has been, "I cant believe she would do that, your father would be so disappointed in her", Auntie said. "Do you want to stay for dinner and watch the fireworks, because if it gets bad, you can take Smoochy and leave." "Sure, Ill stay", Auntie said. Jungkook grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs to smooch's room, he pushes her hair off her forehead and kisses her. "Jin, he whispered, you did such an amazing job, she is so beautiful." "You had a lot to do with it too Kook-ah", I say kissing his forehead. He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, "Lets make smooch a brother or sister", Jungkook growls. I cant help but laugh, he sets me on my feet and pulls my shirt off. "You are still so beautiful Jinnie, you still take my breath away." I take his shirt off, "and I can see you still hit the gym, Kook-ah." I trace my finger from his collarbone to his pelvic bone making him shudder. "Its been way to long babe", he held me close to his bare chest. "I have missed you so much Jungkook, he laid me down and kissed every part of my body. He was about to remove my pants when Taehyung called up and asked if I was going to start cooking, that mom would be here in 2 hours. "I'm nervous Kook-ah, you know how strong she is." "Yes Jin, but you are stronger, you not only have your moms gene's in you, but your dad's too, and he was the strongest man I knew." "Up till the very end Kook-ah, I wish you could have said goodbye", I cry into Jungkook's shoulder, "I'm so sorry he is gone babe, I wish I could have been here for you." I wiped my eyes and kissed his lips, "Lets go drop a house on the wicked witch and then Ill bring you to bed and show you just how much I missed you", I tease. 

Taehyung POV: While Jin cooks, the 3 of us figure how we start this conversation. "I think I have an idea", Jungkook says, "Come with me." A couple hours later the doorbell rings, "Ill get it", Jimin says. "Hello Mom", I hear him say. Here we go, "Hi mom", I say. "Where's Jin." "In the kitchen, lets go see him", I suggest. "Hi son, Oh hi Adie, how are you?" "I'm good, here would you like some juice." Mother sat at the kitchen island acting oblivious to everything she has done, the fact that she sleeps at night while her son suffered breaks my heart. "Where's my grandbaby", mom asks. "Where is the baby", I say rather loudly. "Here we are", Jungkook says coming into the kitchen holding Smooch. My mother let the cup slip from her hands, "What's the matter Mother, you act like you've seen a ghost", Jin asks. "Jungkook, where have you been, Jin has been worried sick, I'm so glad you are back." "Seriously mother, do you honestly think we wouldn't figure it out." "Whatever do you mean Son, figure what out?" "We talked to Christoph", Jin said. My mother went stark white, and had to sit back down. "So you know the truth, so what, he doesn't deserve you, you are better than him." "Just because his father was a piece of shit doesn't mean Jungkook or his brothers are." "Gan is a name that will be associated with trash if you marry him", Mother spat. "Well its a good thing he is a Jeon now isn't it", Jin said. "Jeon? since when?" "Since his mother remarried because Gan left her the boys, he was such a good father figure to them, they legally changed their last name to Jeon to honor him, Oh and yes mother, Jeon as in Jeon Petroleum, one off the biggest oil companies in Korea." Again my mother was drained of all her color, "So now what mother", I ask. "What do you mean now what?" "You must be punished for your crimes, what do you suggest we do with you?" "What proof do you have, none, you cant prove anything." "I found the signed order to create the concoction that altered Jungkook's memory, and we found Christoph, and he is more than willing to talk." "You shouldn't have fired him after he did away with Jungkook, now he wants revenge." "So what are my options?" "Jail or leave and promise never to come back here again, also you will sign the business over to Jin."