Lets remember

September 2020, Seoul

"Good Morning, Jungkook, Happy belated Birthday!" 

"Thanks Doc."

"You ready to do this?" 

"More than ready, I have been racking my brain trying to remember a Taehyung or Jinnie, and I just cant."

"Well Hopefully Doctor Sang can help you with that, hypnosis can be very powerful when done correctly, Junkook I'd like you to meet my friend and fellow colleague, Michael Sang."

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I understand you are having  lapse in memory and would like to figure out what's going on?" 

"Yes, very much, I feel like I am missing someone and that I may even being missing out on the life of my child."

"Oh wow, well then lets gets started, do you need some water or to use the restroom before we begin?"

"No, I went before I came in." 

"Ok, so sit here and relax, I want you to slow down your breathing for me and close your eyes, Ok Jungkook, you will notice I am speaking in a soft, soothing tone." "This will help you relax and will allow your brain to slow down and help with concentration." "I will begin with saying things in a repetitive manner, that will put you into a receptive state and will open your mind up much more than you could awake." "Lets begin." 

Dr. Sang proceed to use trigger words that will help put Jungkook into an induction state, "Jungkook I now want you to count backward from 100." Jungkook starts to count, when he reached 87 Dr. Sang snapped his fingers and said "Sleep." "Jungkook, can you hear me?" 

"Yes", Jungkook said. 

"Jungkook I want you to tell me about your days at Seoul National University."

"I was there to study music, 2014 I was a 1st year student, I didnt do much, I studied and practiced my music mostly, till 2016."

"Tell me what happened in 2016?"

"I met the most wonderful, beautiful, amazing human being to ever exist, my Jinnie."

"Can you see Jinnie in your mind?" "Oh yes, he so beautiful." "Jungkook, why are you crying?" "Because I miss him so badly, and I want him to know that I didn't mean to leave him and our baby." "Why did you leave, Jungkook?" "I'm not sure, its like I forgot that he was in my life, I actually forgot a lot of things at that time." "Do you remember anything happening that maybe made you forget?" "I was in my studio at school, Jin was with me and he got a phone call from his mother saying that he needed to go home because of his father, I think his father was sick." "So I stayed back and finished the sheet music I was working on, it was dark when I finally left." I remember getting to my car and someone putting their hand over my mouth and feeling a pinch in my ass cheek." "The person threw me into the backseat of a car and drove, I don't know where we ended up, but I remember having a very very bad headache and I remember being very groggy, my body could barely move so I ended up falling asleep in this hospital type room. When I woke up I didn't know what day it was or what I was doing in this room, a man came in and brought me food and started asking me all these crazy questions, a lot of them I couldn't answer. He handed me a cell phone, he told me mine broke, he then drove me to an apartment that he said now belonged to me. He then injected me again and I fell asleep for days I think, I was starving and dehydrated when I finally woke up. I didn't know know where I was, it took months for me to remember my family, then I started seeing pictures in my head, then the dreams started, dreams of my Jin, and my baby. I hope he hasn't forgotten about me." "Ok Jungkook, I am going to count to 10, you will then wake up and remember everything you just told me." 

Dr. Sang counted to 10 and Jungkook woke up, "Holy shit Doc, I remember." "I remember Jin, and I know who Taehyung is, and Jimin, those are Jin's brothers. "His mom hates my guts, I was injected with something, that was the pain in my ass." "Is that why I lost my memory? Most likely Jungkook, who would do that?" "Oh, definitely Jin's mom, she hated my guts, and she is the CEO of a huge Pharmaceuticals company where they create new drugs all the time. I know that she was getting ruthless because she kept hounding Jin to leave me, and Jin would always make me promise to never let that witch come between us. I would have never, I would have ran far away with Jin if I had to, but it seems Mrs. Kim got to me first. I need to go to him, Doc. I have to be with him, that is the only way I will be complete.