My heart only wants you

June 2020, Daegu 

Ms. Kim is sitting at Jin's desk when he walks into his office. 

"Good Morning, Mother, do we have a meeting today?" 

"No, Seokjin I just came to check on my sons, how is my granddaughter? Is Auntie still watching her for you?"

Jin nods, "I need to get to work Mother, I have a meeting in 10 minutes can you please excuse me", He bows as he walks out the door. Ugh, she unnerves me, I hate when she just shows up. I pull my phone out and warn my brothers, before walking into the conference room.

Why is my mother here, I'm glad Jin warned me, maybe I can hide in the bathroom. "Tae Tae, there's my gorgeous boy", she screeches down the hall. Fuck... "Hello Mother, what are you doing here?" "I cant come see my sons, where is Jimin at least he will be happy to see me." Doubt that, I thought to myself. "I dont know, you should go find him, I have to get to the lab." If Jimin is smart, he is already hiding.

After an hour long meeting Jin is so done and just wants to go home, his dreams are really taking a toll on him. The fact they seem so real, the fact that he can feel Jungkook touch him and kiss him, watching him hold his daughter and love on her is the hardest, it breaks his heart. He hasn't dated anyone since Jungkook left, nor will he. The interactions they have in dreams is enough to keep him satisfied, it feels so real, he can feel Jungkook all over again. 

Flashback 

December 2016, Seoul (Jin and Jk are both 22)

After running into Jungkook, Literally, we started talking and hanging out. We were so drawn to each other, we knew what the other was thinking, we finished each others sentences. We have been dating a little less then a month since he got up the courage to finally ask me, and it has been wonderful. My mother and brothers are gone for the weekend, so I asked Jungkook to stay with me. He gladly accepted, I cooked for him, we watched movies, and played video games. While sitting on the couch we started making out, god that boy could kiss. "We should stop Jinnie", he said while biting my neck. "Why", I breathed. He looked at me with wide eyes, ''I want you Kook-ah, make me yours, now." He picked me up and carried me to my room, he laid me down and hovered over me. "Are you sure?" "I am more than sure, Kook-ah, I've never wanted anything more." He leaned down and kissed me hard, like he was hungry. He wanted this as much as I did, "I've never done this before, so don't be to disappointed", he said pouting. I laughed, "I could never be disappointed in you, I don't know what I am really doing either, so lets learn together." "I love you, Jinnie." "You do?" he nodded. Tears sprang to my eyes, "I love you too Kook-ah."  We made love that night, and it was sloppy and uncoordinated and quick, but it was amazing and I wouldn't change a thing about it." End of Flashback.

Jin POV: I miss him so much it hurts, we never fought, there wasn't anything wrong when he left. Which is why I'm so confused. For him to just disappear, he knew I was pregnant and he was just as happy as I was, we talked about marriage, and then he just up and left. I came back to our apartment and found a letter he supposedly written, it looked like his hand writing but it didn't sound like him, he was telling me that he didn't think he loved me anymore, that my baby wasn't his and not to look for him. It was just way to cliché and staged, that's why I never believed that he left me on his own. My mother hated him, but he knew that I would always choose him over her, so that wasn't an issue. I just want to know the truth of what happened to my boyfriend. 

Flashback

June 2017, Seoul (Jin and Jk are both 22)

"I do not like him Jin, I want you away from him", Mrs. Kim says. "Mother, I am not breaking up with Jungkook so stop bringing it up", Jin yells. "His family is trash Jin, you don't need to associate yourself with them." "I love Jungkook, not his family, I am done talking about this, do you hear me?" "Drop the subject, because its not happening." I left my mothers house and went back to mine and Kook-ah's apartment. "Hi love", Jungkook said when I walked in. I walked over to him and hugged him tight, "I love you so much, Kook-ah, please promise me that we will never let my mother come between us." "She's giving you shit again huh?, wow she really hates me." "I don't care what she says, Promise me Jungkook." "I promise Jinnie, she will never ever come between us, I love you way to much." "We will leave, and go far away before I let that happen", I said. End of Flashback

Jin and Tae met up for lunch in the cafeteria, Jimin got stuck going with his mom to a meeting. "We need to break free Hyung, soon." "I know Jinnie, I am 27 and I feel like I'm 80 working at this job, all I want to do is sing and she shot me down, forced me to go to school for 4 years for something I never wanted to do. "I know Hyung, running this company is not on my bucket list, but I also feel bad, who will run it if I don't." "That's mom guilt talking right there", Tae says. Jin laughs, "yea it did sound like her huh?" "Ill see ya after work, Hyung, have a good day." I just want to go home and kiss my smoochy and go to bed so I can see my Kook-ah again.