When two people are meant to be

September, The next day, Daegu 

Jin POV: I didn't sleep at all last night, I tossed and turned, and now I probably look like the walking dead. I got up and took a shower and tried to pick out the best outfit to wear. I could go with his favorite my over sized Pink hoody and ripped skinny jeans, ok lets do that. I fix my face, covering up the dark circles and brush my hair back off my forehead and throwing on my round rimmed glasses, because I didn't sleep well my eyes hurt, there's no way I am attempting contacts today. I open the door to Smoochy's room, and of course she isn't there, "JIMINIE" I yell. "Where's my Smooch?" "She's here with me Hyung, I wanted to get her dressed to meet her daddy today." Jimin statement stopped me in my tracks, her daddy, those words resonated in my brain. Her daddy... I felt sick to my stomach. "Jinnie", Tae says holding on to me. "You look pale, come sit down, what's wrong." "I'm going to see him today Hyung, my Kook-ah, Smooch's daddy." "You are going to do great Jinnie, you are the strongest person I know, you know that right?" "Are you going to eat?" "No, I cant, my stomach is all over the place." "Jiminie did you feed Smooch?" "Yes Hyung." "Thank you."

Jungkook POV: I'm almost to Daegu and I am so nervous, I might puke. I just hope he forgives me, I need him so badly. I wonder if he is bringing the baby, I so want to meet my daughter. I pull into town and find the park we are meeting at, I am about 20 minutes early, so I sit back, close my eyes and try to relax. I open my eyes and look around, I see him get out of a car and walk toward the park. I jumped out and looked at him, Oh my god, he is still so beautiful, and he is wearing my favorite outfit too. "JIN", I yell and he turns toward me. His hands go to his mouth and he drops to his knees, I run to him, kneeling in front of him. "Baby, look at me, its me." I wrap my arms around him and he buries his face in my chest. "Jinnie, I am so sorry." "Why are you sorry", he cries. He stops and looks at me, we stare into each others eyes. "Kook-ah?" "Its really me Jinnie." He threw his arms around my head and hugged me so tight, I hugged him back and I cry, I just finally break down and cry. 

They sat there on the ground, just holding each other and crying. Jin pulls out of the hug and holds Jungkook by his face, "Kook-ah, I have missed you so much and right now my heart and my soul are complete again, please, please tell me you still love me, please tell me you never wanted to leave, please tell me you will never leave me again." "Jin baby, I love you with a deeper love than any human heart will ever know. I didn't know that for two years I have missed you so much that when I finally started remembering my heart hurt so badly, I was not complete, I knew subconsciously that something was missing from my life and I just could not figure it out till I started having the dreams." "Dreams?" "A few months ago I started having dreams about you and our daughter, I could never see your face, but I knew in my heart that I loved you." "What did you dream about?" "Just us being a family, Id come home from work to you and smooch and you would tell me that..." "Wait, Jungkook, how did you know we call her smooch?" "You called her that in my dream." Jin was speechless, he sat there for minute collecting his thoughts. "Kook-ah, I think I had the same dreams, did we make love in your dreams?" Jungkook put his face so close to Jin's one slight move and they would touch, "For hours", he growled. Jin immediately blushed, "yea we had the same dreams alight. Jungkook, lightly touched Jin's lips with his own "I love you Jinnie, please accept me back, I remember everything now and I will never ever leave your side again. Jin threw his arms around Jungkook and pulled him on top of him, while their lips finally communicated how lost their souls really were.

"Ahem, there are children at this park", Taehyung says holding Rei. The both stood up,  wiping themselves off. "Taehyung, Oh my god, how are you." "I'm good Kook, want to hold your daughter?" Tae passed Rei over to Jungkook, "look at you, Jin baby you did an amazing job, look at her. Jin starts to cry again, but happy tears. "Daddy" Rei says holding Jungkook's cheeks with her chubby little hands. "That's right baby, I'm Daddy, I love you so much and I missed you every single time I woke up, I missed both of you so very much all I wanted to do was sleep", Jungkook said placing his hand on Jin's tear stained cheek. "Her name is Rei, but as you know we call her Smooch, she is a Kim but I would love it if we could make her a Jeon", Jin said. "I wouldn't want it any other way, we will change both of you into Jeon's, very very soon." Jin blushed again. "I'm not letting you go anymore", he said pulling Jin by his waist to stand closer to him. "Tae, can you take smooch in my car and Ill ride with Kook-ah, we will go back to the house, we have much to discuss it seems." "Like what", Tae asks. "How we are going to bring down Mother for what she has done."