Chapter 1.

Apollo's POV

Hmm... this is weird. What do you ask? Well, I am being summoned to Olympus to see my father Zeus. 

Now, you're probably wondering. Zeus!?!? Yeah, he's my father and I'm the god, Apollo, and Zeus is summoning me to Olympus.

Once I finally got there, I walked straight into the throne room and see that nobody else is there except for Zeus and aunt Hestia.

"What is it, father?" I ask him. He glared at me.

"You are being punished for starting a war!" I stared at him in shock. What!?!?!? I started no such thing. Zeus then started chanting something and I started glowing. Right before I disappeared or something, Hestia yelled something in an ancient language that changed the glowing light right before I disappeared. I then heard a voice in my head. "I can only help, I am sorry." I then knew it was Hestia, and I blacked out.

I woke up after blinking my eyes a couple of times. I tried to stand up, but I couldn't. It felt like I was on all fours. It also felt weird. I tried running and it worked. I then looked around at the place I was at. I noticed that I was on an island. Water was surrounding the island from all sides. I decided to run up and see why I couldn't stand up.

I ran towards the ocean and looked down. I then slightly screamed inside. I WAS A LION CUB!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? NO WAY!?!? WHY!?!?! Then I heard a noise from behind me. I turned around and saw a girl with long golden hair, and sea-green eyes. She had a light tan (that was definitely not fake) and was wearing a white dress with the ends turning blue. Her hair long and was braided into a braid that went a bit lower than her shoulder. Overall, she was beautiful, and if she and Aphrodite went into a beauty contest, well she would win with no sweat. I mean, Aphrodite is really, really beautiful. But next to this!? Nuh-uh. No chance.

The girl stepped out of the bushes and I guessed that she was probably a teenager. After her, a fox walked out. The fox was probably about a year old and had a gorgeous orange coat of fur.

"And who might you be?" The girl asked, mostly to herself. But when I heard her voice. I fainted on the inside. She had such an angelic voice!  

The girl walked up to me. The fox then growled. 

The girl laughed. "It's alright Audrey. He seems to be safe." I don't know how she guessed my gender, but. I don't care. I ran up to her and roared my mighty roar, (which wasn't much).

She just laughed. "Don't worry I won't hurt you. My name is Aria, but you probably don't understand. But maybe... Can you talk?" That was a weird question. I tried answering, saying that I can understand, but all that came out was a little "Meow." But she must've thought differently because she jumped up and squealed.

"Yippee!!! You can! You must be another gift from Hestia. She's such a nice goddess. The only cool one, well Artemis as well, and Hera... But everyone else... Bleh! The worst one is Apollo or Zeus." and she made a gagging noise. I tried to act like that comment didn't affect me in any way so I asked her (in the lion way) how she could understand me.

Sideways is when the animals talk.

"You can understand me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it's one of my powers. But you must be hungry. Come, I'll show you where I live. And it's getting late.". I nodded and followed her to a little clearing a hundred couple of meters away from where the ocean was. 

The house was really nice. Well, it was more of a hut.

 Well, it was more of a hut