Chapter One

Please vote comment and/or share seize if you like the sounds of it :) !

***

I swear you could hear a pin drop as everyone nervously awaited for Jaxon Blackburn, the one who will 'make our lives hell' to appear and do god knows what to us.

What stunned me most though was when the man walked out. If he wasn't looking so angry and repulsed at everyone, he would have looked quite attractive. His midnight black hair was short and fell in waves just above his ears. What looked like a thick, yet fit frame was covered in a plain black tee shirt and black pants, but from the distance I couldn't tell if they were jeans or not. His clothing certainly showed how much better his life is than ours, clean clothes that are not ripped, dirty and worn out compares to the rest of the population that survived off theee or four outfits, all which are not in the greatest condition.

A few murmurs erupted amongst the crowd, the males whispering their hate of being taken over by a man no older then 25, and the girls expressing their thoughts on the attractive yet evil man glaring down on us all.

As he opened his mouth, a strong powerful voice spoke out reeking of authority and demanded for everybody's attention. It sent a slight chill down my spine.

'You murdered a girl by the name of Lacy not even a week ago.' The event flooded back to me, the whole village forced to watch a young girl loose her life. It was such a horrible thing to watch and from it being brought back up, I knew instantly that Lacy had something to do with Jaxon.

The hurt and anger was clear in his voice as he icily glared down at every single person held captive by him and his men.

'Lacy was my sister and by doing that, you have unleashed hell on yourselves and anybody who tries to defend you non innocent people, you selfish humans.' Each syllable was spat down as he thought lesser of the people chained below him.

A few people gasped at the news and I couldn't help but feel sad for the guy. Loosing your sister would be horrible, just thinking about losing Ben had my heart clenching slightly I can't even imagine the pain he is going through. But making a whole village suffer? There must be no heart left in Jaxon.

'Us demons have been in hiding for over one thousand years,' he paused momentarily before continuing. 'By killing a special one of us, we will all come out and treat you how you treated us. Like dirt.'

As he said that, Mayor Lee was pushed forwards by a man dressed similar to Jaxon. Black attire but with light brown hair in stead of the cold black.

Mayor Lee's mouth was bound with a peice of material and on her hands were the chains every other villager was contained by.

'To set an example on what we do to those who hurt our kind, or for future references, for those wish to disobey to an order, this body will demonstrate the consequences.' Jaxon stated causally walking around in a small circle around the Mayor.

By acknowledging her as a body, everyone sucked in a sharp breath of air. He had no care for any of us and we were all just his toys to let out all his frustration on from burning his sister.

Mayor Lee's short, average brown hair was straight as a pin, and sticking up on all ends compared to its usual neat self. Her plain black dress, (one of the only dresses the town has) fell just below her knee looking nothing like the neat formal look, but rather more scruffier and ragged from a clear struggle and protest. Even from such a distance I could see her blotchy face, red from crying and panic clearly written on her forehead and leaking out of ever pour from her body.

Jaxon placed a firm grasp on her shoulder and Mayor Lee gasped for air. Slowly her face started turning a shade of blue as her hands covered her throat which looked like an attempt to help assist being able to breathe.