Chapter Twenty Five

Enjoy :)

***

Once again, I sat underneath my tree laying on Jaxon's discarded shirt that was placed upon the dirt to prevent lots of the dust getting on me as I watched Jaxon battle with all the men in the second group to come through the physical combat training session and once again, Jaxon was winning all of them. This group seemed to have better fighters then the last, their moves less predictable, more solid hits and more agile movement but it wasn't enough to stop Jaxon. He is in the zone, eyes locked on all of his opponents with the main goal being to take them down in what looks to be the most painful way he could make them.

Matt's loud voice boomed through the space as he yelled out to the numbered men ways to improve, the rest of the group sat on the opposite side to Matt and myself. And just like the last time, I watched Jaxon move with the speed and agility I didn't know that he had. His movements are swift, punches and jabs solid and powerful with his attacks and blocks tactical. It's clearly obvious he's had hundreds of years of training at this combat and I wouldn't be surprised if he was taught this back in his days as a human for the war he fought in.

In only the third round in Jay had taken his shirt off so as I lay under my tree I admired the way his muscles flexed and contracted as he used them. His skin only got more tanned even though the clouds still sat high in the sky, the sun not burning them off and not a gust of wind to move them to the side. The weather however is still boiling hot, the men fighting, including Jaxon, skin glistened as a layer of sweat that covered their bodies and even as I sat in the shade out of the heat and not moving, I still felt slightly sweaty and uncomfortable. I couldn't help but admire slightly the powerful movement the men still gave off thinking how hard it would be to move agility in this heat that would just drain you completely.

Every time the heat did get to someone in the ring or if they had been beaten so badly they couldn't continue, Jaxon would stand above them screaming to get up and to keep fighting, his inner demon rising to the surface as he wanted a true, challenging fight to participate in. He pushed them all to the point of exhaustion and then wanted them to push even more. It was times like this that made me realize how angry he is, how much he wanted people to suffer and how far he went to push people to ensure he will come out on top and to ensure he will win. When he yelled I watched silently from the sidelines, thinking how horrifying it must be to be on the ground not physically able to continue fighting and having a man as strong and powerful as Jaxon yelling down on you. I shuddered at the thought.

Also just like yesterday, after every battle he would walk straight over to me where I would hand him a drink of water and he would lounge with me under the shade while Matt assembled the next group of three, two or singles to fight Jaxon.

'How are you feeling?' Jaxon asked me quietly, his voice dropping to a low tone as his hand swiftly glided from my shoulder down to the side of my butt. My cheeks heated up a bit.

'Surprisingly, not that sore.' I muttered trying to hide my face as Jaxon chuckled at my embarrassment.

'Oh my god,' I panicked looking at Jaxon with wide eyes a sudden realization setting in that hadn't even crossed my mind during let alone after. 'We didn't use protection.' I hissed. I could feel my face drain to a pale white, a small blaze of anger coursing through me when Jaxon chuckled some more. 'Jaxon, don't laugh. This could be serious!' I hissed at him slapping him hard on the arm.

'Calm down Liv. I can't get anyone pregnant.' He said.

'What?'

'I've tried on many occasions.'

'What?'

'I wanted to have kids so they would grow to be strong versions of me as fucked as it sounds so I could have my own miniature army I could put my complete faith in.' Jealously boiled in my stomach at his confession even though it shouldn't have as my mind did the feminine thing and hated him for his past fooling around.