Chapter Twelve

Sorry for any errors, hope you enjoy :)

'Let go of me,' I shoved Jaxon away as the moonless night surrounded us, the pitch black engulfing me as he flashed us to god knows where. As soon as his hands left me, the buzzing left that could only be ignited from him. My hands were out as I felt around me making sure I didn't walk into any obstacles, my legs taking me off in the opposite direction of him as I pointlessly tried to run away.

'Olivia.' He reached out to grab me as he followed, but I once against harshly shoved his hand away. 'God damn it!' He cursed and before I knew it my back was pressed against something solid and scratchy as Jaxon's hard body pressed into mine. I tried to ignore the buzzing that had been ignited in my body.

'Don't!' I yelled as a warning to him, pinning him my harshest glare as his body was only faintly made out in the dark. 'You almost killed him!' I accused him.

'It's not like I haven't done it before.' His voice was dead of emotion as he pointed out the cold hard facts.

'You're a bastard. He helped me out and you almost kill him. Who knows where I would have gone if it wasn't for Brandon and Bek!'

'So it has a name,' Jaxon seethed and I heard him take a step closer to me, pressing my body even further against the rough surface as it pressed almost painfully against my skin. 'Just how close did you two become?'

'You know what, fuck you. Flash on back to the village and torture more innocent people for all I care and just abandon me here once more. I'm so done with everything to do with you.' I fumed and tried to push him off me, failing to do so as his body didn't budge and neither did mine.

'Stop trying to run Olivia, for fucks sake!' He yelled, his loud, angry voice filled the dead quiet space sending a shudder down my spine as I tried to cower away. My anger and confidence from only moments ago disappeared in half a second as I felt his anger roll off him in waved directed at me and what was left was the girl who feared the man in front of her. I closed my eyes as he yelled, thinking that if I couldn't see his outline he would appear to be so intimidating. It didn't. It's still pitch black and I almost felt thankful that, glad I can't see the anger that's directed towards me also.

'Let go of me,' I whisper pleaded, voice low as I tried squirming away. His response was grabbing hold of my wrists even tighter and pinning them to both of my sides, his large warm hands gently cupping over mine contrasting as the harsh surface scratched at my skin.

'Fucking hell Olivia, why did you run?' He yelled, completely ignoring my plea as his anger was taken out verbally on me. All the sudden an ear shattering snapping sound was heard from behind me and the ground thumped violently. I cowered away, my heart beating frantically as the dark took away my sight and vision I needed to observe what is happening around me. I only had sound to judge everything by, and with the way things were sounding they weren't looking to good. I felt nothing but fear. I couldn't decipher what was happening and Jaxon's anger wasn't calming me one bit.

I felt almost embarrassed as a scared whimper left my lips, a few stray tears running down my cheeks as my eyes attempted, and failed, to adjust to the dark. 'Let me go, please. I'll do anything, just let go of me.' My voice sounded completely terrified and helpless, even to myself.

Slowly, the weight pressing me to the surface removed itself even though one of Jaxon's large hands stayed pinned to my wrist, however now the grip was loose and almost comforting. Then, a small light appeared illuminating the area we were standing in. I blinked rapidly as my eyes adjusted to the bright light, finally being able to see what is around me. A small flame floated above Jaxon's hands as he stared down at me, his gaze relatively soft instead of the harsh one I was expecting. I saw the faint outlines of trees surrounding us and I automatically made the connection we are in a remote place where nobody would be around for ages. A large fallen tree lay on the ground beside me with its roots laying mangled in the air and the ground displaying a rough, deep hole from where the roots had been torn out of. I registered it as the loud sound that was heard moments before from Jaxon's rage.