Chapter 6-Im Going To

I guess this is it. This is the end.
Sadly Luz's condition kept getting worse and worse, and as Willow's request that if the condition kept getting worse, she should go back to the human world to get better.

And that is what Luz is planning to do, she will spend this last day with her friends and have so much fun that she'll forget about her health declining.

Luz wakes up and stretches her arms, neck and back. Feeling refreshed, Luz showers and changes into casual clothes. Today was a Saturday so she doesn't need to get ready for Hexside....

And she probably won't have to get ready for Hexside on Monday either, that thought made Luz frown visibly. Luz heads downstairs and checks around if Eda and Lilith was back yet, unfortunately they were not back yet.

"Hi Luz! Wow your eyes look just like death!" King was happy because he thought Luz was doing something to get closer to the darkness and the demons. Luz looked at king with a worried face.

"That's... Not normal for humans, is it?" King looked at Luz with a worried look, Luz looked over to the side and went to the kitchen to make breakfast with the groceries she and King bought the other day.

"Luz, when Eda gets back maybe she can help." King grabbed Luz's leg as he also proceeded to hug it. "You don't even know the whole story, it's not that bad King, don't worry." Luz said as she patted his head.

"Weh!" King jumped back and started walking back to the couch, he stopped and looked back at Luz, knowing that something was terribly wrong and he might not be able to help on what it was. He jumped onto the couch and started napping.

Luz flipped over an egg and turned the stove off, making that 'click' sound. She placed the egg on a plate and started eating it. The outside world to her was quiet and blurry, it's like the only thing that exists is her while the rest was a wet painting smeared around using her hands.

Luz checked what was happening in town during that day, and as if it was perfect timing, it was the annual carnival.(this time it wasn't hosted by Tibbles, thank Titan.)

Luz scratched her cheek as she put on her shoes. "Where are you going?" King asked as he stood by the door. "To the carnival, wanna come along?" Luz stretched her arm out for him to grab onto. King happily grabbed on and hopped onto her shoulder.

They started treading towards the town when suddenly Luz remembers about hooty "Hoot! hoot! Not even going to ask if I wanted to go along with you, shaking my head." Hooty proceed to close his eyes and make a 'hmph' sound.

"You know you cant even get out of the house...also how did you know about the existence of smh" Luz pointed out. Hooty stares at Luz and King, making them uncomfortable "Oh, I definitely can get out." Hooty starts extending his body outwards.

Luz pushes him back to the door "OOKAAYYYYYYY, Let's not have people tripping over you while in town, alright?" Luz continues to push Hooty back as she was starting to struggle. "Let's run as soon as you let go of him." King whispered. "Do you no think that, that's my plan?" Luz whispered back as she struggled to push him back, Luz gives up and let's go of him and start running.

"Where are you going, hoot hoot!?" Hooty yells as Luz runs farther and farther from the owl house "Great job! Can't believe you followed what I said!" King pumps his fist into the air.

"Hah, I'm having fun all the time here in the Boiling isles."Luz said as she continued running, you never know what Hooty can do. "It's not the same in the human world? "King asked.

" Let's just say, I'm not surrounded with the most creative and the most fun people in the world."Luz smiled thinking about all the friends she made in the Boiling isles.