Chapter 3- A Normal Hexside Day

Bonus for the last chapter:
Amity jolted up from her bed , looking around and saw that Luz had already left.
She took a deep breathe and told herself; "Dammit Amity."

[oh, get ready folks, this is a lengthy one just a heads up, but this has more lumity in it ^^]

"Get up kid, don't you have school to go to?" Eda sat at the edge of Luz's bed. "I'll, get up... In a while."Luz said as she continued her slumber. Then she suddenly jolted awake, wide eyes."what time is it?" Luz looked at Eda. "Finally noticed you're late?" Eda smirked.

Luz bolted out the door as she fixed the hexside uniform she was wearing.  'Late! Late! Late!' Luz repeated in her head and sprinted as fast as she can towards hexside.

Luckily for her, she got to her first class on time. She scratched the back of her neck as she sat down on her seat. "You seem like you were in a rush." Willow whispered to her since the teacher was beginning the lecture.

"yeah, got up late. Do I look alright?" Luz whispered back. "yep you look alright... Wait did you bleach the roots of your hair?" Willow asked as Luz's eyes widened in surprise.

"Do you two have something to share to the class?" The teacher approached Luz and Willow's seats. Both shook their head as the teacher glared at them and returned to the board. Luz scratched her arm.

"What?? " Luz looks at Willow in horror "Wait, you're telling me... You didn't?" Willow looks at Luz laced with confusion in her eyes. "wait, wait, I wanna learn magic. Let's continue this later."Luz whispered back. Luz couldn't concentrate in class since she was so focused on the fact that the roots of her hair lost their color, or was bleached.

During the entirety of the class hours, Luz wanted to just bolt out the door and ask Eda, since she was there in her room. The bell finally screamed and Luz was the first one to exit the classroom.

She went past other students in the hallway and went straight to the bathroom. She looked at the mirror, slicked some of her hair back, revealing that the roots of her indeed lost their color. Luz scratched her cheeks.

Willow entered the bathroom "Are you okay?" Willow patted Luz's back. "I mean, I've always wanted to see how my hair is in different colors, but, I didn't do this."Luz had panic written across her face.

"Maybe it's because of stress? I heard humans get gray hair even if they aren't old yet."Willow said hoping to clam Luz down." I'm not really stressed about anything but, weird things are happening to me lately."Luz looked down, her upper body hovering over the sink.

"my skin's been irritated this past week and I can't stop scratching myself."Luz said as she was scratching her back." I think that's normal, the only weird thing is your hair losing color."Willow stated. Soon after, Amity entered the bathroom, making Willow smirk and give a thumbs up to Luz before she exits the bathroom.

It was now just Amity and Luz." Uh, hey Amity! "Luz waved nervously to Amity."Luz! Hi."Amity seemed to notice Luz just now." Did you dye the roots of your hair?"Amity asked as she pointed it out." Oh, yeah! How does it look?"Luz played along with the idea that she dyed it deliberately.

" It looks... Great! It's, um pretty."Amity coughed." Thanks Amity! "Luz smiled. At least someone liked how her hair looked."oh, how is your leg? Does it feel good, I mean does it feel better?" Amity asked looking anywhere but directly towards at Luz's direction.

"Oh, it does feel better! Almost forgot to change it the other day, so thank you for changing it for me :D" Luz grinned "how about you hands? Are you training too hard still?" Luz grabbed Amity's hands, revealing that the bandages weren't changed at all.