Chapter 32

Warning: Get some water, because it's getting hot in here.

Elijah P.O.V

Jaydon kisses me passionately, while Mikal goes behind me and takes off my pants along with my underwear. I feel Mikael’s hand grip my butt cheeks before his tongue lashes on my pucker hole. I shiver as his wet muscles trace the contour and lightly probe at it, while my hands clutch Jaydon’s biceps to refrain myself from falling. Sensing my distress, Jaydon puts his arms around my back and waist and holds me flush against him, making my hard penis meet his even harder shaft.

I let out a mewl as I feel Mikael’s tongue suddenly enter me and twirls around. I think I could come just from the sensation of Jaydon’s tongue twirling around mine and Mikael’s probing at my inner walls. Sensing the tongue leaves my hole and a finger probes it instead, I nervously clench around it, before doing my best to relax. It will only hurt more if I’m too nervous.

Mikael stretches me and, because of the preparation I already made, I’m soon loose enough for four fingers to enter. I feel Mikael pecks my backside, before going further up. He leaves a trail of hickeys and teeth mark, before stopping at my neck.

“Should we go to bed?” He whispers in my head in a husky tone. I shiver as hot air blows on my sensible ears, before shyly nodding. I let out a weak cry as Jaydon takes my legs and carries me to the bed. Mikael tugs on my shirt from behind after undressing himself and I let him take off the last bit of clothes I had on, my shoes and socks long discharged.

Finally, Jaydon puts me between Mikael’s legs on the bed and I watch as he slowly strips himself, his muscles flexing while he takes off his T-shirt. Soon, I can’t focus on him anymore as Mikael plays with my nipples and sucks on my neck. Shivers travel my body as the Alpha twists my sensitive beads and tug at them, but as I’m about to close my legs from the simulation, Jaydon comes to get between my legs. He puts his hand on both of my knees and pushes them apart, making me blush. He stares at me and suddenly I’m not as comfortable as I was. Memories from when the old man stared at me and took pictures start to consume my mind and I look down, ashamed of my tainted body. Jaydon must be disgusted with me, that’s why he stopped moving and only stared…

“Chipmunks, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I’m sorry for making you remember bad memories, I only wanted to carve your body in my soul. You are just so beautiful, please don’t think badly of yourself. I love you.” Jaydon says and takes my chin in his hand to bring my face before his. When he finishes talking, he kisses me tenderly, which makes me feel all the love he feels for me. So, that’s why he stared at me… I’m so happy that he likes my body and loves me.

I relax once again as I feel Mikael’s finger leaves my nipples, leaving their place for Jaydon’s mouth, tongue, and fingers, only for them to creep downward to my pucker hole. They easily enter it and continue to stretch me even more. From what I can see, I will need a whole lot of preparation for both of them to enter. Mikael’s other hand finds its way to my jaw and turns my head, making me face their owner before he kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance before I let him win. I moan in the kiss as Jaydon's hand, which wasn’t busy toying with my left nipple, goes to my hard penis and gently rubs it. Mikael puts the hand that previously took my chin on my stomach and draws circles on it.

“Do you want to do it with or without a condom?” He asks between two kisses, as his brother’s mouth is too busy devouring my right nipple. Like I said earlier, we don’t know what may happen in the future and I want to profit from each moment I have with the twins, so having babies earlier is better. It will also make me feel more wanted, more useful. With a baby in game, I don’t think the twins would reject me if one day they get tired of me. What do I have to lose? Nothing.

“Without. If your parents get mad, then we will tell them that the condom broke without us noticing. I want to bear your babies…” I say while putting my hand on Mikael’s, which is on my stomach and looking at his face. I hear both Alphas take in a sharp intake of breath, before Mikael’s fingers suddenly leave my hole, only to be quickly replaced by the head of the twins’ shaft. I take in a large breath, before exhaling it as Mikael and Jaydon push at the same time inside of me. I have to say that it stings a little more than I thought it would, but not as much as when Mr. Brown raped me. The feelings are also completely different. With him I only felt ashamed and humiliated, but with the twins I feel wanted and cherished. So, that’s what it means to make love.

When they are both finally fully inside of me, I look down and see my stomach bulge at their size. I touch the little bump and feel it twitches. I feel so full and warm, as if I’m going to explode. Mikael takes my hips in his hand and squeeze my back against his chest, while Jaydon raises and spreads my legs on each side before both start to trust back and forth inside of me. I moan helplessly as they completely remodel my insides and adapt my inner walls to their monstrous sizes. Shivers wreck my body at the strong stimulations as Jaydon kisses me and Mikael whispers sweet words in my ears.

Feeling myself come at my limit and my blood circulating to my groin, I put my arms around Jaydon’s neck before squeezing my inner walls around the twin’s penis. They both start to trust more widely inside of me and finally Jaydon rips his mouth apart from mine before plunging his teeth in the junction between my neck and left shoulder, while Mikael bit on the other side, as they both become still deep inside of me. I feel their hot cum gushes inside of me and coat my womb’s wall, hopefully making me pregnant. I let out a loud moan as I also cum from all the sensations and my body shakes in the twins’ embrace.

When I feel the twins take out their teeth from my neck and lick the wounds, I start to get sleepy. I briefly feel them pull out of me, making the cum ooze out of my hole, as my eyelids start to flutter shut. As the last bit of conscience leaves my body, I feel strong arms carry me toward the bathroom, surely to wash off the sweat, saliva, and cum.

I’m now fully mated to the twins.

Hey dear readers, pretty hot right?

One day, I will finish. I think I'm starting to see the light at the end of the road.

Ps: I suck at hands. Don't judge.

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(1 203 words)