Chapter 25

Another long chapter

Mikael P.O.V

He’s in my room!

That’s all I can think as I wash myself in my shower. I already knew that Elijah was going to come back for Samuel’s pregnancy, but knowing and seeing are two different things. I also can’t believe that he will accept to give me a second chance. What did I do to deserve such a kind person as my mate? Even though I hurt him so much…

However, now’s not the time to stay in the past and grief over past acts that I can’t change. Like Elijah said, if I want to have a future with him then I need to work for it. I will do everything in my power to deserve him and be the perfect mate. I need to move forward. Not forget every bad thing I have done to him, far from it, but use my past mistakes to acknowledge my weaknesses and work on them. I’m not perfect, and I will never be, but I can still try to compensate as much as I can with my strong points. I should stop feeling guilty and crying over spilled milk.

I slap both of my cheeks with my hands to confirm my will to make it work between us, before getting out of the shower and quickly drying myself. First, I think I should explain to Eli why I did all those things in the past. Maybe Jaydon and I should be together to do this? No, I need to do this alone. It’s my mistake, not Jaydon’s. He also has things he is not proud of, but he should solve his problems himself. I think he would also agree with me and I know him, he’s my twin brother after all.

We are really twins, we even have the same mate. Honestly, we were never sexually attracted to anyone before. Only after discovering that Elijah was our mate did we start to have wet dreams and masturbate. We checked out everything we need to know about relationships between men, even more about double penetration. As we have the same mate and are both dominants, then we will have to penetrate Elijah and mark him at the same time. At first, we seriously doubted that it was even possible, but we soon learnt that the butthole could open really wide. It still needs preparation, but normally your mate's body is made for you, so Elijah shouldn’t have a problem taking us both at the same time.

The Moon Goddess pairs those who have the best compatibility together, not just at a psychological level, but also at a physical one. It’s basically a match made in heaven. Some people still don’t appreciate it and reject their other half, but everyone has their reason. Elijah’s would have been that we abused him in the past, but he’s an angel and chose to give us a second chance. Hum, Angel isn’t bad for a nickname.

I hear a knock on the door and open it, seeing Elijah on the other side. He’s holding a bag with smelly clothes, surely to put into the washer which is behind me. I take the bag and thank him, before realizing that he’s looking down at my body with wide eyes. I look down and see that I’m not wearing anything. I awkwardly clear my throat and he seem to snap out of the trance he was in. Red starts to spread at his ears, before he mumbles a “you are welcome” and turns his back to me, making me aware that he’s also red on the back of his neck. Ah, that’s so cute. He’s one of those persons that only blush on the ears and neck. I’m happy to learn more about him.

I close the door and put the clothes in the washer before starting it. Wait, I don’t have any clothes to change back into. Well, here goes nothing. I take a towel and put it around my waist, before opening the door a little and peeking out of the restroom to see if Elijah’s around. Not seeing his cute mop of ginger hair, I feel a little disappointed, before shaking my head at the feeling and completely coming out.

I tiptoe to my drawer and open it, but all there is left to wear is something I will absolutely NEVER wear. It’s something that a faraway aunt gave me for my last birthday, and it shouldn’t even exist.

***

I clearly said that I refused to wear this atrocity, so why am I sitting on a chair with the lion’s onesie with an Elijah dying of laughter lying on the bed before me? How did things become like this? Where’s my dignity? However, as I hear my mate’s beautiful laugh and see his gorgeous face illuminated by a smile, I decide that dignity can go fuck itself on another planet.

Everything is worth seeing my angel so happy and carefree.

I don’t mind wearing this humiliating attire every day to see him smile like that. Even though I only wore it because I didn’t want to make Elijah uncomfortable by being basically naked before his eyes, I will do it again anytime.

“So, let’s start the discussion. First, I would like to tell you about my past to make sure that you still want me after learning everything.” Elijah says after finally succeeding in calming down. I nod and he proceeds to tell me about his pervert of a teacher and everything he did to my precious mate. At the end, he’s crying in my arms and I’m gently patting his back and whispering sweet things in his ears. I can’t believe he went though something like that without any of us realizing. I’m so ashamed of myself…

“Don’t worry, Angel. Nothing could ever make me stop loving you. Knowing that you survived all those years with such a heavy burden only makes you raise in my esteem. I’m so proud of you for being able to tell me everything. I’m sorry, I’m not really good at big speech and all that stuff. It’s more Jaydon that has a way with words. Anyways, I love you and nothing could change that fact.” I say while looking at him in the eyes and ending with an awkward scratch on my cheek. I’m really not good at conveying my feelings with words. I’m more of a physical guy, however, I don’t know if Elijah would be comfortable with so much contact.

I hear him sniffle a couple of times before he looks up at me with his puffy eyes and whisper a small “thank you”. His moisty blue eyes make me want to kiss him, but I hold back and decide to be happy with only a bone crushing hug. After a few minutes he pats me twice on the back and I reluctantly let him go. I don’t want to suffocate him too.

Now, I will take my courage with two hands and apologies to him for everything I have done and explain myself. I don’t want to make it appear as if I'm only giving excuses, it’s just to reassure him that I never truly hated him.

Let’s start.

Hey dear readers, sorry for the late update. I thought we were monday and was going to sleep, but then I decided to check my classes for tomorrow. I saw the date and I was like: OMFG WHAT!? WE ARE ON TUESDAY? DID I MISS A DAY!? I NEED TO UPDATEEEEEEEE SJCJWJDJS**$*÷*#*$*÷*KSKDIWKS&#*"(=#*'!

So yeah...

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~ (nearly wrote update there by mistake, I guess I'm still pretty shocked of nearly forgetting to update 🤣)

See ya next update~😉

(1205 words)