Chapter 4

Mikael, the worst twin~

Mikael P.O.V(surprise!)

I hit the punching bag with my knuckles once again, feeling the tension leaves my body. Exercising and hitting things always make me feel better. It is a kind of stress reliever. 

The freak's face appear in my mind and I punch the bag harder making it move a lot. I just can't stand him. The omega has always a thing to make my brother and me angry at him. Jaydon and me just can't take our eyes off him and even when he's not there we are always looking for his abnormal ginger hairs and annoying freckles. That just shows how much we hate him right?

He's always in my head, in all sort of scenario. I imagine him on a bench, reading a book. In the kitchen, eating small biscuits in even smaller bites. In the washroom, with a towel wrapped around his skinny body. In his room, sleeping peacefully under the cover with only his mop of curly hair showing. Then I imagine myself ruining his day in all of the scenario. Taking his book and putting it beyond his reach above my head,forcing him to eat more food, because I know he hates to eat. Taking his towel to see his naked body and make him feel shy about it, putting more covers on him to make him feel too hot. All kind of torture. I'm such an evil person… and I love it.

I always try to get his attention, I don't like when he's alone. I guess I don't like the thought of him having a little peace. I can't let him have a break. I always want to touch him and mark him as mine, but I refrain myself and only beat him a couple times. I don't want our parents to notice.

When we learnt that Elijah was deppressive and has anxiety, we were quite shocked. What if he tried to kill himself!? Then we would lose our favorite toy. We couldn't let that happen so we told him he was a burden. That way, he will feel indebted to our family and won't attempt suicide right? We also follow him everywhere and make him know that we are watching him. He won't try anything if he think we will see it right? We also try to disturb him as much as possible to make him stop thinking any depressive thoughts and dwell too much on things he shouldn't think about. 

Death would be too much of a relief for him. He need to stay alive and suffer under our hands. I hear mom tell us to come downstair to eat, so I take a towel and wipe my sweat. I then put on a t-shirt and spray some cologne on me to make me smell better. I will take a shower after dinner. I was planning on taking it before, but I didn't see the time flies. Walking down the stairs, I can't help, but think of the day before yesterday. It really scared me when Elijah started to shake and wrapped himself in a quivering ball. I didn't know what to do and I hate not having control over something. When the scent of his blood reached my nose, I nearly became crazy. I could feel myself shaking in anger. I guess I was angry, because I wasn't the one hurting him? I have always been extremely possessive of my things and now Elijah is my toy, more like our toy. I don't mind sharing with my twin brother, Jaydon.

Sitting at the table, I smile as my mother put a plate full of stew before me. He's such an awesome cook, but not as much as uncle Maxime. Nobody can beat Maxime's skills.

Hey dear readers, I don't really like this chapter, but no matter how much I change it it's still shitty. The twins are so stupid…

Stay safe!

Don't forget to:
Vote~
Comment~
And subscribe~
See ya next update~😉
(625 words)