Chapter 13

Elijah’s P.O.V

It has been a week since the twins and me went to buy Oreo. I’m proud to say that I haven’t thought of cutting myself since that day when we arrived at our house with my new friend. When I’m feeling bad and that the pain comes back, I only need to hug Oreo and it goes away. Today is the day after the graduation, which means it’s my last day here. I already booked an apartment in another country, where I will stay starting tomorrow and in which I will start a new life.

I sold a few of my paintings at a surprisingly good price to be able to afford it and I contacted a café where I will work a few hours a day. I will have late night classes to attend to be able to become an art teacher and I will still have time to paint and take care of Oreo. I talked with the Café and they accepted that I bring him with me to work, even though he will have to stay in the back. The university also accepted under the promise that he stays quiet and doesn’t disturb the class. I’m so happy, Oreo won’t feel alone at the house while I’m away and I’m supposed to keep him at all time with me to prevent any bad thoughts from coming back or panic attacks anyways.

Everything is set and I’m ready to go. I don’t have a car, because it gives me a reason to do carpooling or take public transports and not pollute our dear planet. Therefore, I will take the bus to get there, I don’t have that much luggage, because I sold nearly all my paintings and already send the personal ones by mail along with my paint and brushes. It only leaves me with a few clothes, my personal things like a toothbrush or my meds and Oreo’s things. I never accepted anything my adoptive parents wanted to give me, so I don’t have any toys or plush as souvenirs. When they realised that they wouldn’t be able to give me anything material, they decided to give me money in a bank account which made me unable to refuse.

I decided to give them at least this victory, which is one of the reasons I was able to buy an apartment without working. I’m not one for material things, so I never spend the money, only to buy a few clothes when my old ones had too many holes in them and art materials and even then, it’s the money from my allowance that I use, so I had a huge sum in my bank account.

Nonetheless, art materials cost a lot of money, so you can easily guess that Alexander and Samuel are rich and don’t hesitate to spend their money, even if it’s on their undeserving adoptive son. I think I won’t ever understand them. How can they treat me so well when I’m not even their real son? My own mother didn’t want me and left me at my biological dad’s door with only a letter saying: I don’t want him. She didn’t want me, not because I’m an omega, but because I’m myself. She must have known that I would turn out like this, that I would become a disgusting being who only brings trouble to every person around him.

Anyways, we will have dinner in a few minutes, and I decided to tell them that I’m moving out at that time. My only suitcase is in my room along with my backpack and Oreo’s leash and my bus’ tickets are already bought and printed. I’m ready to fly at any moments if something goes wrong.

I hear Samuel’s call me and the twins to go downstairs to eat and at that moment I realise that I will finally go away from all my torments and turn over a new leaf.

It’s the moment I waited all my life after what happened with ‘him’ and now it’s happening.

Hey dear readers, I would like to say thank you to @JadeDBrown for giving me new covers for my books. I won't change them, because it will confuse readers, but I will surely ask her if she can do the covers for my future books! Look at those beautiful covers!

Don't forget to:Vote~Comment~And subscribe~See ya next update~😉(675 words)

Don't forget to:
Vote~
Comment~
And subscribe~
See ya next update~😉
(675 words)