Chapter 23

Elijah P.O.V

After making my decision to be strong from now on, I quickly dry myself and put on the new clothes that Jaydon brought to me. I pull the black hoodie over the white t-shirt, before zipping it, along with the zipper of my black jeans.

Always make sure that your zipper is closed. You really don’t want people to notice your white boxers with cute hedgehogs on it. Well, not that the matching stocks you are presently wearing are any better. Shut up myself.

I vigorously shake my head to stop the embarrassing monologue happening inside of it, before brushing my teeth and emptying my bladder. Even after all those years, I’m still wearing the same old stuff. I didn’t grow any taller, so now the top of my head reaches Jaydon’s biceps, and I didn’t want to spend unnecessary money on new clothes. Thus, I keep wearing the same clothes as the ones I wore six years ago. They are comfy and I don’t care about the fashion, so let me be.

More like nothing appears good on you and don’t forget to wash your hands! SHUT UP!

I bang my head on the wall to stop the small annoying voice nagging at me a few moments ago, before coming out of the restroom only to see Jaydon just behind the door looking at me with wide eyes. He must have heard me banging my head on the wall and now he thinks I’m crazy. Hooray!

“I came closer because I heard some weird noise… If it’s what you are int-” he starts to say before I put my hand over his mouth to keep him from finishing his sentence. He still looks at me with wide eyes before quickly licking my palm which makes me jerk my hand back. I hastily wipe it on my jeans, before looking at him with a scrunched face.

“What the hell man, it’s gross. Also, don’t you dare finish this sentence. I don’t have anything against masochists, but I’m not one. I just wanted to get some thoughts out of my mind.” I say with an annoyed tone. He coughs and then looks at me with an apologizing smile while scratching the back of his head. I roll my eyes before walking past him and going to the door.

I open it, only to be jumped on by a big mass of fur. I fall backward, but just when I’m sure that my head will hit the floor and squeeze my eyes to prepare myself for the painful impact, I feel a hand take my head and maintain it just above the ground. I open my eyes, only to see a large plan on a slimy tongue and close them again so as to not get any saliva in it as Oreo gives me a few wet licks.

He finally stops and gets off of me, before barking at Jaydon who was lying face first on the ground with his arm sticking out to keep my head afloat behind me. I get up and pat Oreo, telling him that my mate isn’t an enemy. I briefly wonder if the neighbor will come knocking at our door because of Oreo’s barks, before shrugging and deciding not to give a fuck.

I just need some time for packing everything I will need and then I’m gone for a year or more in another city, so they can come if they want. I don’t care. It’s not because they knock at my door that I will open it and listen to what they have to say. Anyways, they will have forgotten this small incident in one year and if everything goes well, I won’t ever see them again.

I take a luggage and put every necessary thing in it, before closing it and coming out of my apartment. I look right and left, but don’t see the black mustang I expected to see. He must have changed his car. Jaydon confirms my doubts as he takes the hand that wasn’t holding the luggage’s handle in his own hand and leads me to a black Mercedes. I’m starting to think that he has a knack for black cars that costs more money than I will ever have. Wait, if I mate with him, then everything he has will also be mine.

Did I just find myself a rich daddy?

Hey dear readers, I met all of my nine teachers and for now there are only two which I don't really like, so it's nice.

I'm having some doubts about the book I want to write because I learnt that I will have less than half of the time I thought I would have to write it. So yeah, I will talk to my teacher about it and see how things go. If I really won't be able to finish it then I will paint a scene representing all the discrimination and hate that the homosexuals face in Russia.

It would really make me sad to not write the book, but I need to be realist. I will tell you more about it thursday.

Don't forget to:

Vote~

Comment~

And subscribe~

See ya next update~😉

(733 words)