46 • Omi & Joonie

Kyomi POV

I don't known what to say the entire car ride back to my apartment. Joonie continues to devour me with his eyes and it no longer makes me uncomfortable. I am, however, more inquisitive.

I excuse myself to the restroom once we arrive. After relieving my bladder, I wash my hands and stare at my reflection in the mirror in sheer disbelief. Am I really going to offer myself to Joonie again?

I must be completely honest, I do miss sex with Tae. Pregnancy sex pushed things to a whole new level for me, one I have yet to enjoy while carrying the twins. I absolutely love the way Tae feels.

This, however, will not be Tae's body inside of me.

I wet my hands and press them to my face. I am nervous to learn the way another man's body responds to my touches. I try to formulate a game plan in my head so I don't jump too far into things I won't be able to get myself out of.

I must first and foremost tell him I am pregnant before anything else happens at all. This evening may come to a screeching halt once he knows so that will be my first step. I nod in the mirror at myself.

Should he decide to stay, I want to try kissing him with more tongue while I run my fingers through his hair. So far, our tongues have only brushed against each other and Tae and I always had deeper kisses.

Namjoon isn't Taehyung, Omi! I shake my head.

I want to see Joonie shirtless. I remember how aroused I became when we had a video call and he removed his shirt. Granted it was a few years back, but his body now looks every bit as attractive as it did to me then.

I wonder how his body will react when I touch him. Tae's nipples always harden the second I touch his skin but something else always hardens as well. I smirk.

Tae says all I have to do is exist and his body is sent into a frenzy. I always thought he overexaggerated things but during the course of our marriage there hasn't been a single time I have been near him that he wasn't fully or mostly aroused.

I shake my head. Now is not the time to be thinking about sex with a cheater.

I wonder if Joonie prefers kisses or bites on his skin. He has a very nice Adam's apple I would like to feel against my lips. Absentmindedly, I have started touching my pout softly.

If I am still comfortable once he is shirtless and we have kissed for a while, I will try touching more of his body through his clothes. Over the past month, I have ogled him on more than one occasion and wondered about his size.

I've read articles about estimating a man's length by the size of his hands. Tae's hands are large and his endowment reflects that and then some. I imagine if I wasn't so aroused every time he and I were intimate it would hurt greatly.

Enough about Tae, Kyomi!

Namjoon has large hands as well. I wonder how similar his length is to Tae-

"Omi?" Joonie asks knocking on the bathroom door. "Is everything okay?"

"Fine!" I squeak out, startled. I open the door with a small timid smile on my face. "Everything is fine. I'm sorry I took so-"

My words are cut short as Joonie holds my hips and presses his lips to mine. The wind is knocked from my lungs and his tongue slips its way into my mouth deeper than before. It searches and delves further around my own tongue erotically sending tingles to my core. My gosh he's good with his tongue!

He leads us down the hallway and into my bedroom without breaking our connection. We reach the side of my bed and only then does he pull back with a smirk.