52 • Personal Care

Kyomi POV

We nearly wreck on the way home. I accept the blame.

I've wanted, needed Tae's touch for so long and now that we are together again the urge to have him has made quite the puddle in my panties. I want to make sure he understands how urgent the situation is.

I slip his hand under my dress and guide his fingers to my core.

"You have quite the mess already don't you, baby?" He bites his bottom lip.

"I've missed you. I thought you would like to feel how much."

Tae's eyelids lower and he licks his lips. "You feel so good already. Fuck!"

I reach over to his lap and stroke his erection through his joggers. He moans and it sounds beautiful. His fingers press into my panties a little more.

"I can't wait to have you inside me, baby. I need you so much." I whine stimulating right on the head of his length. He twitches under my palm..

.. and that is when we nearly hit a road sign.

Tae swerves just in time and we reluctantly keep our hands to ourselves the rest of the way home. He gets us there in record time, though.

We rush out of the car and into the house and I immediately begin to strip Tae of his clothing. He removes my cardigan and pauses. He leans down passionately kissing me.

"I love you, Omi, so very very much." He says as he looks deep into my eyes.

I feel him gather the bottom of my dress in both hands as we continue to kiss. He pulls back just to slip it over my head and look down to my stomach. He rubs it with both hands, a large smile spreading across his face.

"Thank you for making more babies with me."

"Imagine my surprise when I found out my IUD was MIA." I giggle softly.

Tae's eyes slowly course up my body and his smile fades when he reaches my breast. He looks heartbroken. He turns away with a thick swallow and I notice the moisture pooling in the corners of his eyes.

My gaze drops down and I find the mark Joonie left on my chest from the night before has bloomed a bright purple. I'd forgotten all about it.

"Oh! Tae.. honey.." I try to turn his face to me but he doesn't look back instead opting to keep his eyes toward the ceiling. He blinks quickly presumably holding in tears before turning his attention back to my face.

"Omi, you know what? It doesn't matter. You came back to me and that's what is most important. I don't care that you- oh god-" he gasps and covers his mouth squinting his eyes shut.

I hold Tae's hand. "Tae, please! I didn't do anything with Joonie. I promise!"

"He left his mark on you. Why would he do that if you and he didn't-"

He stops and takes a few breaths. "I don't want to know. Just as long as you tell him that you are breaking up with him, I don't want to hear about what happened."

"Taehyung, listen to me! Nothing happened. The farthest he and I went was a kiss and he left this mark on me. I stopped it at that."

He sniffs and a tear falls. "Why would you have your clothes off so he could make that but not go farther?"

"He made it through the buttons at the top of my shirt. He actually reminded me there were cameras in your office. I couldn't do anything more with him because I hadn't seen the cameras so I stopped it."