08 • Special Occasions

Taehyung POV

"I'm so glad she went down easy tonight," Omi sighs as she returns to our bedroom.

"What is the possibility of Lily staying in her own bed tonight, you think?" I ask from my position in bed. I'm laying on my back with my right hand behind my head and my left hand hidden under the covers palming the beginnings of an erection.

"We can only hope tonight is the night she stays put." Omi replies tugging her shirt over her head as she walks into the bath to change into her pajamas. She turns before I can catch a glimpse of a nipple but the sideboob is no less mouth watering.

Tiny Tae continues to rise to the occasion.

I wait semi-patiently and semi-erected for Omi's return. Just thinking about the way she feels and her touches cause my heart rate to speed and my hand to move with more intent up and down my swelling length. I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Today seemed like a long day." Omi's voice startles me and only then do I notice she's standing in the bath doorway. Her loose tank hangs beautifully over her breasts and her tiny shorts are a pair of my favorites. They are extra short and have large leg holes.

She reaches into her hair releasing her ponytail. As she shakes her head, I watch her breasts jiggle. My god, they are superb.

Tiny Tae is ready for action.

"Come sit on my lap and tell me about it, love." My voice has unintentionally become huskier.

She smirks and drags her bottom lip through her teeth. Eyeing the movement of my hand she questions, "What's going on under the blanket, Tae darling?"

"Why don't you come over here and find out for yourself, Omi darling?"

Omi doesn't hesitate, switching her hips when she struts over to our bed. Once at the foot, she crawls hand and knee over my body. Her eyes stay locked on mine the entire way.

She keeps her face low and close to the blanket over my crotch. Her mouth drags over the material and the heat from her breath makes my hard-on twitch. I feel a drip on my stomach.

Tiny Tae is all grown up.

Omi reaches my face finally and we kiss passionately. I cup her cheek with my right hand while moving my left from under the blanket and into the leg hole of her shorts. She whimpers when my fingers press into her.

I stroke her for a bit, enjoying the increasing sound of her liquid arousal. "Mmm.. baby.. I didn't lock the door." She struggles to speak.

"Then we better not waste a minute." I angle myself plunging into her heat and she groans in pleasure. "Fuck, you feel so good."

Omi raises up sinking herself fully onto my length. She places both hands on my chest and rotates her hips. "Ohh, Tae.. what if.. mm.. Lily.. ahh.."

My eyes flutter. She feels fantastic. "Then you should fuck me quickly, Omi."

She loves when I say that. She begins to bounce and grind in rotation on me struggling to hold in her sounds. I feel her walls clench around me, holding me tighter each stroke and her juices drip down my balls. It is absolutely extraordinary.

She pounds herself faster and faster onto me whimpering more and more. I reach into the arm holes of her shirt and caress her breasts.

I think her breasts have grown recently as my hands are fuller than they have been but I'm not complaining. Her nipples strain themselves for my attention and I comply toying with one as I raise myself to wrap my mouth around the other.