I Trust You Guys

You tried to push the thoughts out of your head. The ones that confused you, that made your heart thump, that made you unable to speak.

It was almost like a never ending cycle of hell. You needed to get some confirmation from someone but no one came to mind. You were alone with these thoughts as you didn't want to confine in anyone on board.

Luckily you were going to be docking soon. You would be able to slip away and go clear your head. You had a badly damaged arm but like hell was that going to stop you from going on your walk.

You were going to be docking within the next day or so. Everyone seemed so light hearted and cheerful that they would be able to breathe in air that hasn't been recycled.

You couldn't lie you were just waiting for you to return to the surface. Being trapped within the same boat with the same people for months on end was suffocating.

You had already made up your mind up on going on a walk but you couldn't decide whether you should leave fully.

You completely forgot about the fact that you no longer have possession of your heart. It just dawned on you that you wouldnt be able to escape without it.

But why escape? Your life had only improved since you being on the ship minus the demon thing in your dreams.

You haven't had much sleep at all. It's been around 4 days since the incident with law and you still refused to sleep. You kept your mind awake and alert just incase you sense any danger.

Paranoia overcame your being since the dream, it was something you couldn't afford to go back too. The pain, both physical and mental and this is even missing the fact that you were petrified by the being.

You became very scared of going back to that place, it would be a living hell if you got caught in that place again.

You had thought about giving in too sleep multiple times but you are quickly reminded as to why your not sleeping by the pain that surges your arm.

You had even thought of a way to get away from him if you did fall asleep. You would have to cause yourself physical damage. Like you did with the bite mark on your wrist.

Now that you think about it law did ask questions about your injuries. He still thought he caused it all. You wanted to assure him that he didn't do anything but you couldn't give out the fact that theres a crazy demon that appears in your dreams. No way!

Law had caused the extent of the damage anyway, he did hit you full force. You had thought it might be better to just blame law but everytime the thought crosses your head you get a small twang of pain within your chest. To be more precise, your heart.

You couldn't blame him, it wasn't right yet the thought kept crossing your mind. Maybe it was too make him stop worrying about you so much.

Maybe you just wanted to feel guilty, too feel as though he had caused this just so you could escape the questions but the thought alone hurt. It hurt so much.

You decided to shake the thought out of your head, there was no point to you wondering about scenarios tha would never happen.

On a more important note you were going to have to push law to the back of your head, you were going to have to figure out how to handle the nightmare.

You were on your wits end at this point, sleep was never far from your mind. It was always a normal function and without it you would be much slower in reflexes , thoughts and healing of all things.

You needed to face the demon within your head, and this would happen one way or another either from you passing out or your just sleeping.

There was no guarantee that it would be there again, you didn't even know if you had caused your injuries while in that head space.