What Happened

Your mind was awake, fully aware of the situation you were in but you weren't able to make a single move. You could hear a soft breathing in your ears.

The breath was tinted with a light snore. Law was behind you sleeping.

Feeling the remainder of your tears fall down your face. They left a cold trail from where they came. Almost comforting.

You would have reoccurring flashes of your past within your dreams and they were never pleasant. They would always remind you of who you are. How your alive.

Why your alive.

Some people may find it reassuring but it would only torment you. It would always repeat itself. Always ending with you waking up from your few hours sleep.

Shaking your thoughts from your head you paid attention to what was happening at hand. Law had you in a slightly less deadly death grip.

His legs were even entangled with yours. You had to admit it wasn't uncomfortable but it very awkward.

'Should I shake him off and quickly dash out of the room or wait till he wakes up' You really couldn't make your mind up.

You wanted to neither wake up law and have him royally pissed but you didn't want to spend anymore time within his grasp.

You were conflicted. Making the wisest choice you could you decided to wait until he woke up. He would probably wake up soon anyway. It was just a waiting game.

You were going to fake your way out the conversation with law. You were going to pretend to be asleep when he wakes up.

Last night's memories still played in your head, you cheeks were as red and strawberries. The heat in your cheeks could probably make a fire if left like that for any longer.

Law had kissed you and you even kissed back. You couldn't believe yourself and yet you didn't regret it.

Wanting to completely forget about what happened you push that thought right to the back of your mind.

Around 10 minutes have passed since the last movement law made. You had thought he would have woken up but he continued to sleep.

'I thought he had insomnia. He was never able to sleep so well'

Taking a gamble you flip yourself round so now your facing law. His facial features were relaxed and he looked some what peaceful.

Examining his face up close wasn't done often since you were never this close to law. You had noticed that the bags underneath his eyes started to gain the colour of his skin.

You were filled with pride that you didn't wake him up as he probably needed to sleep. He was looking after an entire crew and ship and didn't really have much alone time.

'Hes probably so stressed that he can't get any sleep'

The stubble that outlined his face was indeed the best look on him. He looked very handsome with his whole head on display. His messy hair just added to his attractive scale.

He was probably one of the best looking guys out there. You were lucky to even be able to examine it up close.

Without even realising your eyes had started to travel down his body only for you to realise he wasn't wearing a shirt.

He was bare chested. This made the colour on your face darken. He was wearing some shorts to bed but that wasn't the point. He was shirtless.

You couldn't take your eyes off if toned and well built chest. He was ripped. His muscles looked so well looked after. 'He must train a lot to keep those abs'