Waking Up

Darkness was all you could see, beeping in the background had started to fade in as you started to gain back you consciousness.

Trying to open your eyes you failed. 'Dammit not even my bodies listening to me'. Hearing everything that was going on around you, clunking of beakers and the moving of feet.

Using your haki you got the feel of the room you were in, it was a fully metal room, the door was right in front of you to the right. There was also a powerful man to the left of you working on some sort of medicine.

He wasn't very observant, he didn't know how to use his haki. Otherwise he would have realised from the moment you had activated yours.

Before realising it you had pried your eyes open. Finally seeing the light after a long time. It was too bright so you raised your hand to your face covering your eyes to help adjust your eyes to the light.

The man had realised you were awake by your movement. 'Dammit natural reactions' you were going to have to fight him.

"You don't have to worry, I saved you. I wouldn't waste my materials on you if I were going to kill ya". He explained. This words were ment to comfort you but did no such thing. This made you more aware of what situation you were in.

"Tch" drawing the attention by making that noise, the man ended up raising his eyebrow. "Are my words not enough, if I wanted I could've let you kill yourself fighting those marines"

Memories of the past event flooded through your head. You were about to fight marines but then you got knocked out. That was him.

"I don't appreciate people getting into my business". These words were literally saying you were itching for a fight. "You really have a lot to say for such a tiny girl"

Nows hes done it, my height had betrayed me, I was 5,3. I was short. "What did you say you stupid mushroom head" veins started to pop up out of your forehead.

Your about to get up and give this stupid man a piece of your mind, pain. It rushed through your body at any small movements. "Fuck"

A smirk seemed to work it's way on to the mans face. 'Dammit'. He made his way over to the bed you were on. Grabbing your face he brought his closer to yours. You could feel his hot breath on your upper lip.

"Its law, you would do well to remember that." He spoke releasing your face as he finished his sentence.

He brought out a needle nearly piercing your skin with it but you quickly activated your haki. He draws back the needle with a surprised look on his face.

"What is it" asking as menacingly as possible. "Its a pain relief medication, you shouldn't use you haki when your in such bad shape." He lectured you on what not to do while you were injured.

"Like hell I'm going to let some random person inject me with a substance." He was brought back by your words. You really didn't trust anything huh?

"Well I've just told you what it is so can I proceed with the injection" he asked politely. 'Why was he being nice, there must be a catch'

"I still don't know what you plan to put in my body, for all I know you could be putting some sort of poison into my bloodstream" He started to get irritated by your stubbornness.

Sighing he brought the needle down to his arm, he slid the needle into his skin and injected some of the liquid into his arm. 'Was this ment to gain my trust'.

"There, I've just put the liquid into my body, need anymore proof" he was really persistent. You really couldn't put any trust in his words but his action may have let you trust him. But only a little.