Love????

Time seemed to zip past. Even though you were in a large amount of pain it still continued to fly pass.

Law had performed his surgery with his devil fruit, it took him a while to set all the fragments into place. You didn't know how much time had passed but you knew it was of a large amount as law seemed exhausted towards the end of his treatment.

You didn't speak many words after saying sorry to law. You didn't know what you could say to him after that.

He thought he injured you this badly from his fight.

A single thought continued to float around your head. Even from the beginning of the fight it stayed.

'Should I tell law the truth?'

You didn't even know yourself what you would tell law, what he would believe yet you wanted to pour your heart out to him.

You wanted to blurt out every worry that crossed your mind. Yet you couldn't.

You continuously thought with yourself in your head, how could you tell him?

Should you tell him?

You hated the thought of law blaming himself for your injuries.

By the time that thought had ran around your mind 100 times law had finished wrapping up your arm in a cast.

It was secured with bandages holding it up. They hung from your neck keeping your arm elevated.

You had no idea why it was elevated but you left it alone, law was a doctor after all.

Law seemed to make his way to his desk, he was once again writing down on his notepad.

Probably writing down everything that happened to you.

You had lost a lot of blood, there was barely enough to keep oxygen going round your body. Your eyelids wanted to secure themselves shut as way to make you recover.

But you fought it, sleeping could mean you see that thing in your dream again. If he could appear while your were relaxed he would appear when you slept, it was something you could guarantee on.

Fighting back the instinct to sleep was very difficult as you had already gone a day without it.

You injuries added to the fatigue. It was a situation you wished you werent in and yet you were.

Your throat began to feel itchy with the lack of Silva. You tried swallowing what was in your mouth but it wasnt enough to make the back of your throat moist.

You sat yourself up slowly not wanting to make yourself go light headed.

Once you had composed yourself you grabbed the glass of water to your left and brought it too your mouth. You took small sips of the water not wanting to choke on it.

The cold refreshing feeling flooded it's way down your thought passed your chest and into you stomach. It was very refreshing to have some liquid within your body again.

Law immediately saw your movements, he made his way too you. Probably to ask questions.

"You stayed awake this whole time, most people would have been forced to sleep. Yet you refused, why?"

Law was refurring to the moment earlier where he offered you sleeping medicine but you strongly refused it. You never gave a reason but law never asked for one untill now.

How should you answer?

"I just didn't want to go back to that place"

You thought that you were talking within your head but were quickly reminded with the surprised look on laws face.