Plan Set

Slowly, waking up out of your sleeping trance, you had found yourself in a more comfortable place. You opened your eyes and took in your surroundings. You were in a bed.

How had you gotten into the bed. You remember sleeping on the chair in the corner of the room. You had a slight stiffness in your back so you definitely did fall asleep in the chair.

Had you sleep walked to the bed. No, that's stupid, 'I've never sleep walked before. Was I moved?'.

It hit you. Law had moved you. You scanned the room for his stupid hat and you didn't find him. You let out a breath you didn't know you had been holding in and decided to get out of the bed as soon as possible.

You knew that you had slept for around 3 to 4 hours at most. Your sleeping habits have been bad ever since you can remember. You always end up waking up around 4 hours in.

You thought you had insomnia. You couldn't fall asleep to easily unless your body was healing. It became a big pain especially when you have to do everything yourself.

You stand up feeling a little dizzy from the sudden movement. You stood still for a few seconds so that the blood could go round your body without any problems. You walked over to the desk taking interest in what papers were there.

You had hit the jackpot. It was maps of islands and where they were going. They were all laid out in front of you, you could swear luck was on your side today. You scanned the path that had been mapped out and took notice of where you were.

You were going to arrive at an island within 5 days. This is going to be great. This island could not have been in a better place. You could easily recover in those 5 days and you would be able to get out.

Sadly that was all that was on the desk. You looked around the room for anything that may prove to be helpful but you found nothing. You sighed in disappointment.

Walking to the door, you prepared yourself. You were going to have to see who was out and what the crew was like. You needed to gather as much information as possible if you were going to fight against these guys.

You hadn't really thought of a escape plan yet, you needed as much information as you could get. You opened the door and walked out nonchalantly. You eyes had first met a pair of people walking down the hall with there backs to you.

They were wearing a weird looking jumpsuit. They looked very funny, you hold back a laugh. They really had a weird dress code. Then you had a horrible thought cross your mind. What if law wanted you to wear one. A shiver went down you spine and you had made a deal with yourself.

You would never and I mean never wear anything that law wanted you to wear. The only exception would be clothes that looked normal but a jumpsuit was off the table.

You followed the two crew members out into the dinner hall. There were so many people in the hall, how big was this ship. You had thought that it was tiny by what you had seen but apparently not.

You walked into the room and all eyes were on you. This was a great opportunity to sense who would cause trouble. By this you mean you would be able to weed out the cautious ones and the clever ones.

They all seemed to have a slight pink tint to there cheeks. Had they not seen a women in a oversized jumper. You were wearing a pair of Jeans so you saw no problem with it. Must be a weird kink.

You scanned all of the eyes that were on you and you begun to pick out the people that would cause the most trouble. There was a bear that looked as though he was a skilled fighter. Atleast that what his aura gave off.