During their afternoon class, Carla is still watching on Wendy and Chelia until they got back to their rooms.

Carla: Wendy and Chelia.
Wendy and Chelia: Yes?
Carla: From now on you will protect each other.
Chelia: Ok then (hugs Wendy)
Wendy: Hey Chelia, let me go!
Chelia: I'm going to protect you. (kisses Wendy's cheek)
Wendy: (looks on Carla) Hey Carla, is there something wrong?
Carla: Come here child, I wanna ask you something.
Wendy: (Chelia letting Wendy go) About what?
Carla: Information about Kobato Kage. She is your friend right?
Wendy: Yeah. Why?
Carla: Does she mentioned about the named Kodoka Kage?
Wendy: I think that's the name of her dad. Why?
Carla: (shocked) Tell me. Is she a Demon Slayer mage?
Wendy: Yes. In fact she's a Shadow Demon Slayer mage. How did you know?
Carla: Her family are members of dark guild with Zeref.
Wendy and Chelia: WHAT!
Chelia: I guess you're not allowed to be with her, Wendy. (teasing)
Wendy: No. She's my friend since we were in grade school. She's nice and I do love her.
Chelia: Wendy! (jealous)
Wendy: We're like sisters, so there's no point she can do bad things on me.
Carla: But she's a dark mage after all.
Wendy: I know. (sad look)
Chelia: Come on Wendy I'm here for you. (holds Wendy's hand)
Wendy: (cries) (hugs Chelia) Why is it supposed to be like this?

Meanwhile with Kobato

Kobato is in her room and studying her lessons. Then there's an incoming video call on her phone. Kobato answers her phone.

Kobato: Hey dad.
Kodoka: So how's your mission going?
Kobato: It seems that I'm getting Wendy's heart after all.
Kodoka: You're not there in order to capture her heart. You're there to get those Sky mages as Master Zeref told me.
Kobato: Yah, yah whatever. I don't care about what he wants as long as I have Wendy as my girlfriend.
Kodoka: Listen up you brat! If you don't get those girls. Master Zeref gonna kill us all, so you don't have any choice.
Kobato: I am not a criminal. If you do want to get a Sky mage. Why don't you get Chelia instead, she's an obstacle between me and Wendy.
Kodoka: Great idea.

Kobato hangs up the video call. Then she's planning to take Chelia away from them.

Kobato: Hehe I know what to do.

Kobato dials her dad's number to do the plan.

Time skip, it is 12 in the midnight when Kobato transform herself into a shadow. While everyone's asleep she enters to Room 209 where Wendy and Chelia's room. She carries Chelia and give it to her dad. Kodoka is waiting outside the room.

Kobato: Whew! That was too easy.

The next day when Wendy woke up in the morning, she did not see Chelia sleeping on her bed.

Wendy: Hey Carla, have you seen Chelia?
Carla: (yawns) She's not here?
Wendy: She seems like she's missing. (Sniffs tries to find her scent.)
Carla: Let me handle this, you must go to your class.
Wendy: But I need to find her! (panicking)
Carla: It's dangerous for you to save her. (Uses her magic ability to see the future.)I see Kodoka takes Chelia to Fiore.
Wendy: WHAT! NO! (cries) Please Carla I'm begging you!
Carla: (Transform herself into human form then hugs Wendy) Alright. I know you love Chelia. Let's ask your sister and Kuroko to help you.
Wendy: (smiles a little) Yes. I think I love her not only just a friend. Thank you Carla.
Carla: You're welcome child. Now then you should prepare yourself, I'll go to Room 208.

Carla knocks the door then Mikoto opens the door.

Mikoto: Oh hey Carla. Is something the matter?
Carla: As I suspected, Wendy's childhood friend Kobato Kage is a dark mage. She is Kodoka Kage's daughter.
Mikoto and Kuroko: What?!
Carla: Actually, Chelia's kidnapped by Kodoka and they are in Fiore right now.
Mikoto: In that case, I should go and save her.
Kuroko: Sissy, I must join you.

Wendy enters their room.

Wendy: In that case, let's go.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-