Chapter 8: A peak on History

"Let's talk." His deep soft voice was heard behind the closed door.

He tried to open the doorknob but stopped when he found that it is locked.

"Ashira." He called on me when I didn't respond to him. The way my name escaped his lips make me want to open the door and throw myself in his arms. Slowly, another wave of heat rose again within me. Making me groan softly. Damn it. The heat in me is present again.

I clenched my hand on my chest, the breath heaving that is making me huff for more air. I hate how I feel when he's around, its confusing me.

"Open the door." His voice echoed on my head like I must heed on what he was saying. Is he using his power as the Alpha with me?

I closed my eyes tight. Not anymore fighting the effects he sent to down my spine.

I walked to the door and opened the lock. Slowly, I was met by the most beautiful golden brown eyes and I felt suffocated instantly.

Everything around me blurring. Rewinding the kiss we had shared just a moment earlier. I still can feel his soft moist lips on mine and the thought of it makes butterflies flutter on my stomach up to my chest.

He's no longer naked. Wearing only blue denim pants with his bare chest. The sight is glorious and my mind can't stop complimenting the perfection I'm blessed to be with.

"W-What?" I gulped. Hating how my voice croaked then swallowed the lump on my throat.

"Can I come in?" He asked after a short pause, his eyes looked at mine intensely. My knees turned jelly again before I slowly open the door, letting him in.

He took careful steps inside my room, stopping at the edge of my bed and took a sit on it. Looking at me again.

I followed him and headed towards the other edge of the bed. I sat and lean on the headboard, hugging a pillow in front of me. I'm just wearing a loose shirt and shorts, not comfortable with some of my visible skin.

His wide back was facing me. My mouth waters with how his muscles flexed on his arm and back whenever he moves. But he's not trying to face me.

"I'm sorry for leaving you in that state." He started, talking about my heat. So he knew what I'm going through. Is that why he rushed home that way? Is he worried about me?

No words came out of my mouth, not knowing what to say anyway. A short paused from him made a long silence between us. Plus his scent that's spreading everywhere and lingering inside the room is suffocating. A sweet torment it is.

"Aurea told me what happened at the center." His body shakes a bit as he said that. I can feel the darkness wrapped in his aura. He didn't like what happened.

"That happened because you haven't claimed me yet." I managed to blame him. It's true anyway. Will I continue to undergo the same heat whenever I'm around any guy? Trying to stop those quirky feelings just so I won't give in from the lust's pull is so damn hard. It's killing me.

Why would he let me experience the same thing over again when he can make those go away with just fucking biting me!

He did not talk. He just sighed and stopped his body from shaking. Then he stood up and faced me, his eyes wanders on my body first before it landed on my eyes. A soft groan escaped from his lips.

"That is why I apologize." He said with sincerity, his features even softened. Okay then if he really is apologetic, will he finally claim me?

"Will you claim me now?" I asked even though his words last night are clear in my memories.