Chapter 13: Sudden changes

A car pulled in front of the entrance. I was in my room upstairs when I saw it as I catch the scent of Ava in it. There's no deep friendship between me and Ava but I liked her honestly from the first time we met until when the night I last saw her.

She can be happy when she is. Or cry when she's sad, like at the party. I adore that side of her.

'Your friend is here, Luna.' Aurea said in my mind.

"Alright!" I shouted as I ran with inhuman speed to the ground floor. Aurea is already at the door when I reached there and she slowly opened it, making me stopped abruptly.

She gave me a small smile when I started fixing my clothes that became messy when I ran. I'm wearing pants and a loose top from when I showered after talking with Lucy.

When I went out of the door, the car is already leaving and Ava was looking around the house. I can't blame her to be fascinated with Aiden's home, I am too. It's ancestral but with a few touch of renovation.

"Ava!" I called her and her eyes beamed when she saw me.

"Ashira! Wow! Your house is huge!" She exclaimed, singing the last word.

I chuckled and walked near her. "It's Aiden's, not mine."

Ava snorted and gently tapped her hand on my arm. "You're his mate! What's his is yours, too!"

I scratched the back of my head and smiled, not responding to her statement. Well, she's right though I'm just not used to it.

"Luna." It was Aurea who's standing behind me. Ava and I looked at her. She smiled at Ava and reached for her small luggage. "I'll take that in your room, Miss." she said.

"Ava, this is Aurea. She's in charge of the ancestral." I introduced them.

Ava happily extended her hand to Aurea, not handing over her luggage. "Hi! Nice to meet you. Please call me Ava." Her cheery voice can make any wolf deaf. Her pitch is really high.

"Nice to meet you, Ava." Aurea replied with a smile as they shook hands for seconds. Aurea spoke when their hands let go. "Your luggage, Ava?"

"Oh, I'll take care of it." Ava said that made Aurea nod her head.

"I'll take her to her room." I said and nodded at Aurea, giving her the 'it's okay' look. She bowed slightly and walked away.

"I can't believe you're the Luna now." We're walking inside the ancestral now and Ava resume on complimenting everything her eyes see.

"Me too." I simply said. Not sure what to respond to what she said.

I'm not owning the title as the Prime pack's Luna at the moment. Aiden just accepted me that I'm just starting to realize it.

We recently reached Ava's room and she loved it. Her room is the last door on the right-wing. The next room to hers smelled like Nick so I assumed he slept there last night.

I also realized that the rooms on the right-wing of the second floor are for the guests. The three rooms on the left consist of mine, Aiden's, and another door I've yet seen.