[22] Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

[Outfit Above & Below]
S2 Ep: 22  "Ashes to Ashes"

Bella awoke with a gasp beside Freya, the blonde felt the sleep spell that was on her lift

Bella awoke with a gasp beside Freya, the blonde felt the sleep spell that was on her lift. She looked down from the bed of the truck to see a neutralized Klaus and Dahlia. Seeing as the witch was 'dead' the spell broke. Bella's head snapped to a crying Hope and she quickly removed her from the car seat and held her to her chest, calming her down. The sun was starting to rise and the two witches shared an unnerving look. "Call Kol and Lijah." Bella instructed, earning a nod.

It wasn't long before both brothers showed up, Kol immediately enveloped Bella in his arms, he cupped the side of her face before pressing his lips lightly to hers. "Are you alright darling?" Bella nodded and continued gently brushing her hand over Hope's head as she slept. "Well, my adage holds-- nothing good ever happens in a clearing in the woods." Freya said with a sigh.

"Nothing good ever happens where our brother is concerned." Elijah stated. He looks to Hope who was peacefully asleep on Bella's shoulder, one hand holding onto Bella's necklace and the other onto her shirt. He nods in Hope's direction. "With one exception." Elijah watched as Bella rubbed her back soothingly. "How is she?"

"She's a Mikaelson. She's resilient." Freya said before Elijah began examining Klaus and Dahlia's bodies. "When we woke up, they were like this." Bella explained, looking down at them. "Rebekah said Klaus has a plan to kill Dahlia, that he knew our plan wouldn't work?" She then asked with furrowed brows. "Yes. According to him, our ingredients were incorrect. Niklaus infiltrated Dahlia's mind. You didn't break her heart. We needed the blood of the witch she loved the most, and you are not that witch--" Elijah said with a glance at Freya. "That honor goes to our beloved mother." Freya sighs in frustration, as she knows that Esther has been dead since she killed her in Exquisite Corpse. "So, we need Esther's blood? Well, that's impossible-- I killed her."

"One incarnation." Freya looked at Elijah in shock. "Mother dearest is buried in New Orleans. Klaus wants us to revive the original body." Kol added. "How exactly are we going to do that?" Bella questioned exasperatedly. "Davina." Kol said. "She has one chance to use the ancestors' magic and bring someone back." The blonde shook her head and set the sleeping Hope back in her car seat. "No offense to you, love, but Vina hates your family. She wouldn't bring back the original bitch. Especially after what she's learned about her."

"She would do it for you." Kol retorted. He liked Davina, she was basically his future sister-in-law. He would do anything to keep Bella and his unborn child and Hope safe, even if that meant deceiving her family.

 He would do anything to keep Bella and his unborn child and Hope safe, even if that meant deceiving her family