[17] Mistakes Were Made

[Outfit Above]
S4 Ep: 12 "A View To Kill"

[An: I suggest listening to Happiest Year by Jaymes Young while reading this chapter and next chapter]

Bella and Caroline had a sleepover the last two days as they caught up on everything going on in their lives

Bella and Caroline had a sleepover the last two days as they caught up on everything going on in their lives.  Her phone started ringing, Bella didn't expect us to get a call from Klaus complaining about Kol, sighed heavily and pressed the button calling Kol while looking at Caroline who was brushing her hair. "Hi, Darling." Kol smiled from the other side but Bella was not about to ignore what Klaus just told her.

"Why did I just get a call from Klaus saying that my sweet boyfriend; who promised me he would not bother Jeremy...killed all of the vampires he was supposed to and compelled Damon to kill Jeremy?" Kol froze knowing he was in deep shit. "We can't let them raise Silas."

"They just want the cure Kol. They don't plan to raise Silas, only Bonnie's teacher does. We just need to keep him from doing it after they get the cure." Bella explained to him while running a hair through her hair. "So please...un-compel Damon and leave Jeremy alone." Kol only grinned. "I make no promises this time, Darling." Before Bella could say anything else Kol quickly ended the call shocking the blonde.

Bella gasped and her arms fell to her lap as she turned towards Caroline with a shell shocked expression. "He hung up on me." Caroline's brows rose and her eyes widened slightly. "Ooo girl...kick his ass."

Klaus had invited Bella with him to annoy Damon which the blonde happily joined in

Klaus had invited Bella with him to annoy Damon which the blonde happily joined in. Bella sat on a small chair and watched as Klaus walked around the small cell while Damon laid down on a cot and tossed a ball up in the air. "You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd have just done your job properly. I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy." Damon glared at Klaus but didn't stop tossing the ball. "No, you weren't. Are you kidding? You got there day two. Do you know how hard it is to get these Xbox brains to focus?" Bella narrowed her eyes at Damon. "If you were nicer maybe they'd be more willing to listen."

Klaus gestured to Bella almost as if he was agreeing with her. "And then when I turned a room full of barflies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them." Damon shook his head disagreeing. "Your brother's problem, not mine, buddy." Raising a brow Klaus continued to wander. "And whose bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience, hmm?" Damon made a face as he looked up at Klaus like the answer was completely obvious. "Well, we couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?"