[8] Witchy Ways

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 13 "Bringing Out The Dead"

As soon as Bella heard that Klaus had all of the coffins back she marched over to the mansion, shoving open the door Bella walked into the living room where both Elijah and Klaus were

As soon as Bella heard that Klaus had all of the coffins back she marched over to the mansion, shoving open the door Bella walked into the living room where both Elijah and Klaus were. "Why the hell are they not awake yet?" She questioned Klaus instantly who smiled at her. "Hello to you too, Love." Bella narrowed her eyes at the hybrid. "Don't 'Love' me." She quickly turned towards Elijah and smiled happily towards him. "It's nice to see you again Elijah." Elijah returned the smile in amusement. "You as well Isabella."

"Now why is it that you are so kind to my dear brother but not me?" Klaus asked Bella with a pout. Bella rolled her eyes at him. "She has started dreaming of our baby brother." Klaus explained to Elijah as he turned towards him, Elijah nodded in understanding. "I promise you, Isabella. You will see Kol soon." Bella eyed Elijah carefully sensing a hidden meaning behind his words but left it alone. The blonde mermaid turned towards Klaus with a dark look. "If he isn't undaggered by tomorrow, I will take that dagger and stab you with it. I don't care if it won't affect you, it will still hurt."

Bella warned Klaus with narrowed eyes and crossed arms before spinning around about to leave the mansion until Elijah called out to her. "Why don't you attend the dinner we are hosting tonight Isabella? Perhaps you can help me monitor Niklaus with the salvatores." Bella looked at Elijah and Klaus skeptically. "You're having Stefan and Damon for dinner?" Elijah nodded. "Yes to make a deal. If you are here maybe you can help keep a certain someone under control if things get out of hands." Bella glanced at Klaus and found him only grinning, the blonde looked back to Elijah. "What time?" Elijah smiled genuinely at the girl. "Eight o'clock." Bella nodded once. "I will be there."

Bella walked up to the door of the Mikaelsons mansion and found Stefan and Damon already there

Bella walked up to the door of the Mikaelsons mansion and found Stefan and Damon already there. "Fishy. What are you doing here?" Bella swatted his arm for the nickname. "You know I hate it when you call me that. And I'm here because Elijah invited me. He thought I might be able to keep Klaus in check while you all sort out your deal." Damon nodded but hid his suspicion. "Ah you and your witchy ways." The door suddenly opened and revealed a freshly changed Elijah. "Niklaus, our guests have arrived." The three of them walked in and Klaus started to greet them. "Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?"