[7] You Can't Help It

[Outfit Above]
S3 Ep: 11 "Our Town"

Isabella sighed at the text from Klaus 'Stefan's hiding the coffins

Isabella sighed at the text from Klaus 'Stefan's hiding the coffins. Your little witch friend must be in on it'. When she heard from Klaus that the coffins of his family had been stolen she figured out where the small pain ache in her chest came from, it was being removed from Kol. Putting her phone away the blonde met everyone at Caroline's house for her birthday. The group of her, Matt, Elena and Bonnie all decided to ambush the blonde vampire since she hadn't shown at school. Bella held onto the cake she made for the girl while the others held onto drinks, and party supplies. "Happy birthday!" Everyone shouted when Caroline finally opened her door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked with a light smile as she looked over her friends. "Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so..." Elena shrugged before she took the tiara off of her head and put it onto Caroline's. "Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls. S'mores, camp fire.." Bella then held up the cake after Bonnie spoke. "I made your favorite!" Elena smiled widely at Caroline. "Like when we were little." Matt then held up the bottle of tequila he swiped from the grill. "Except for the tequila!"

"Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year." Bella's jaw dropped. "I'm sorry, what?" Bonnie asked with raised brows. "You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year." Bella told Caroline who nodded. "Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year; I'm stuck in a filler year." Bella watched the girl sympathetically. "You're not stuck, Caroline." Caroline scoffed at Elena. "Yeah I am, but it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it." Elena glanced at the trio beside her and back to Caroline with a mischievous grin. "Okay, well I think I have another idea."

Outside the Fell crypt Bella shivered at the feeling she got from being in the cemetery

Outside the Fell crypt Bella shivered at the feeling she got from being in the cemetery. "There it is!" Elena cheered as the group entered the old crypt. "This is creepy, even for us." Bonnie said while Bella nodded in agreement after setting the cake down on a bench. "No, Caroline was right...technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life, so that you can move on with your new one." Elena corrected making Caroline smile in appreciation.